Very late birth story of Poppy Louise 07/08/09 (V. Long) *UPDATED WITH PICS*

Wow, Poppys gonna break some hearts when shes older. Shes beautiful!!

Congrats xx

Congratulation hope the complaint was taken seriously... I would go back to that hospital again for another child... Hope Poppy is okay though. What was her opertation for? If you don't mind me asking? :)

Congratulation hope the complaint was taken seriously... I would go back to that hospital again for another child... Hope Poppy is okay though. What was her opertation for? If you don't mind me asking? :)

She had a condition called Pyloric Stenosis. In simple terms it means where her tummy and intestines join there was no hole so nothing could get through. It's hereditary so any future babies we have are likely to have the same condition. She's fine now though, thanks for asking!

I certainly won't be going back to that hospital for another baby!!! :growlmad: xxx

I know! I'd be crying if i didn't just get another BFP!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Wow! I can't believe you had to go through all that. I'm know that Poppy is worth it, and she's so amazing. I hope this time you have a much better experience. :)

geez you and your little girls were put through it, the rest of being a mommy will be a breaze in comparison, lovely pictures of you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->