Very light brown discharge at cd35 and possible BFP????

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
Hi girls sorry for yet another post but just desperately trying to work things out.......
I'm currently on cd35 after coming off BC
Just noticed a very small amount of extremely light brown discharge on my pad but nothing when I wipe so guessing this could be a strange start to my AF but have never had it before!
Think I'm about 16dpo but really can't be sure as I wasn't charting

I know I'm not pregnant as no symptoms and BFN but my question is, if this does turn into AF over the next few days should I class today as cd1 or wait til flow properly starts?

Sorry to sound so silly but desperate for a new cycle so I can work out what my body is doing and never had this in my life

Hiya little mum, sorry that it seems AF is on her way, although you never know - I had brown spotting before I got my BFP and assumed it was the start of AF!

Anyway, I asked this question last time as I do tend to spot for a day before AF shows up and I believe you're supposed to classify the first day of red blood as CD1.

Anyway lots of luck, my brown spotting stopped after 2 days completely which prompted me to test so fingers crossed for you!

XX

Oh god I did a pregnancy test this morning and didn't even bother to look at it! Just have nearly 2 hours later and there's an ever so faint line! Never had this before even when I've forgotten about them for a whole day!
It's a FRER so perhaps evap line?
When I say faint I'm talking hold it up to natural light and only then see it faint but not had that before?
Now I'm mega confused and have just used my last test lol

image.jpg

Not even sure camera picked it up?! Lol

Think I'm just going to put that test down as me going slightly ttc crazy lol

I cant see a line but if you can then that could well be your BFP - I dont think FRER do evaps do they?!! (believe me, I've checked many a time!!!!) Could you do a digital test tomorrow?? Or hold your wee for a few hours this afternoon and do another test?

GOOD LUCK!! xx

I cant see a line but if you can then that could well be your BFP - I dont think FRER do evaps do they?!! (believe me, I've checked many a time!!!!) Could you do a digital test tomorrow?? Or hold your wee for a few hours this afternoon and do another test?

GOOD LUCK!! xx

Haha hold my wee?! I've been going every 20-30 minutes and about 3-4 times a night for the last week or so lol but will try!
Will buy a digi when I go shopping and see what it says

I think i can see a very faint line,but ive been going crazy looking at tests so my mind could be playing tricks on me! keep us posted
:dust:

To be fair I think the more I look at it the more I'm imagining it! Lol. Was going to do a digi this afternoon but can't hold wee for very long so not sure there's much point lol

Tested again this morning with a FRER using FMU and got a BFN so back to waiting for AF to finally arrive

Tested again this morning with a FRER using FMU and got a BFN so back to waiting for AF to finally arrive

Your not out until AF is here:thumbup: The FRER you posted yesterday looks very very faintly positive I have never had an evap on them before. I just had an ectopic last month and FRER picked up levels at I think 9 were it was light pink at the 3 min mark,and then I did a FRER a couple days later and it came up after a few hours later pretty dark pink but way past the time limit and my level I think was like 6 or 7 not sure:shrug:
I really hope your AF doesn't show and I hope your preggo, some women get better results in the evening...but ya never know so FX for you hun!!!

AF has just shown up! Actually over the moon as means my body is getting back to normal after BC although would've been nicer to be pregnant obviously :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->