very light, BROWN discharge/blood since june 29th till now! TMI PIC INCLUDED

wishnonstarzz

Reaction score
Since june 29th i have been having this brown coloured discharge after i wipe, and i mean mostly every time i wipe down there i can see this brown stuff on the toilet tissue!!
Usually my period is dark red/heavy and with clots... so whatever this is i am having is kind of new to me!!
my last normal menstrual period was from april 22nd- may 9th!!
There has been a few times, whilst having this brown discharge/blood... that i seen very little..light pink blood and really small blood clots -----> and really not that much, but thats it!!
should i take a hpt? i used a frer the other day and got BFN...

any help will be great!!! xoxo

i dont know what it is, but i am having plenty of this stuff!!

Attachments

• IMAG3399[1].jpg
    IMAG3399[1].jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 7
brown is old blood - it could be old blood from implantation - i had it for weeks in first tri on and off was really annoying - yeah i would re-test and if you get another bfn test again in a week. i know i had i a weird af the month i didnt o as it lasted 1 day but it was red so i dont think its anything like that. is there a chance you o late and this is implantation? think all you can do is keep testing every few days or get you bloods done at the docs

today i had a little bit of very light pink blood... so i dont know if this is just a messed up cycle/period or if it could indicate pregnancy... im gonna do a hpt sometime this week though, but i did have a hcg blood test done which was negative and that was around/possibly 15DPO. so yeh, im not sure if that blood test was done a little to early... but i am travelling over-seas next month, so im hoping i will know 100% sure i i am or not pregnant!!! :)

update----> My bleeding is still very very light & barely there!! it comes and goes during the day... but its mostly not there! any1 know if this could mean pregnancy? my periods are usually really heavy and with clots!

Nobody can tell you for sure, you just gotta test! Good luck :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->