Very Light spotting at 6 weeks, worried :(

xakikox

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm 6 weeks today and I told my parents the news last night and right after when I wiped, I saw a very light brown discharge. It's now gone, but I'm still very worried :wacko:

I know it's common to bleed a little bit, but my first appointment is 3 weeks away and my doctor is 2000 miles away :( Any positive reassuring experiences would be helpful.

With both of my successful pregnancies (2nd pregnancy and this one 5th) I had tan/light brown spotting at around 6 weeks just very very little on and off that lasted about a day and a half. I wouldn't worry about it though I know it's hard not to. Keep in mind today you are pregnant.

After 5 pregnancies with no spotting or bleeding I just experienced this. Twice I spotted for 3 days after my husband and I had sex..then on Tuesday I wiped and found a tiny clot I FREAKED. I had my doctor fax a requisite to my local ultrasound place and had them do a scan same day. Turns out I have a small bleed called a chorionic bleed. Mine is very small and it's just from the implantation. Saw a baby and strong heartbeat so all is well! If u can get a scan to put your mind at ease try that but honestly don't worry unless it's heavy bleeding with cramps. Brown or light pink blood is very ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->