Very LOW post-O bbt! Can someone interpret my crazy chart?

K

katiemae7031

So ever since 8 dpo, my temps have been steadily below the cover line. I don't get it?!?! I had a very clear thermal shift, a slow rise mind you, but a thermal shift nonetheless. So what's the deal with the low temps since 8 dpo? What gives? My chart should be in my signature. Just click on it. TIA

Hey there....do you have any previous charts to show your normal pattern? The dotted line instead of a solid line means FF isn't 100% sure you ovulated. Are your cycles pretty regular? Have you just come off bc or a recent pregnancy? Sorry so many questions but I would almost think you actually may have not ovulated perhaps?

Hey there....do you have any previous charts to show your normal pattern? The dotted line instead of a solid line means FF isn't 100% sure you ovulated. Are your cycles pretty regular? Have you just come off bc or a recent pregnancy? Sorry so many questions but I would almost think you actually may have not ovulated perhaps?

Hey thanks for your reply. This is my first cycle charting and this all seems to be more of a headache than helpful lol. So I have no other charts to compare. I have pcos so my cycles can be irregular at times. They have ranged anywhere from 28 days to 60 days. I have even went 7 months without a period before! I don't take bc pills or any medication for that matter. I was more hopeful this cycle because I had quite a bit of ewcm during my probable fertile window. And I usually never have ewcm. I didn't even have it the month I conceived DS! So who knows :/

Hey thanks for your reply. This is my first cycle charting and this all seems to be more of a headache than helpful lol. So I have no other charts to compare. I have pcos so my cycles can be irregular at times. They have ranged anywhere from 28 days to 60 days. I have even went 7 months without a period before! I don't take bc pills or any medication for that matter. I was more hopeful this cycle because I had quite a bit of ewcm during my probable fertile window. And I usually never have ewcm. I didn't even have it the month I conceived DS! So who knows :/

Oh the pcos blues! I totally understand but stick with the charting for exactly this reason...maybe even throw in opks to support your cause. Have you read about Vitex yet on your ttc journey? I too had long cycles and would sometime not ovulate until 3-4 weeks into my cycle. I went batty because I started using opks and was getting 2-3 positive patches and was sure I was ovulating but once I started charting I saw that my body was gearing up really hard but it wasn't actually happening:growlmad:

I started reading up on ways to get my hormones regulated so I'd ovulate more consistently or I was going to have to go the clomid route. That's when I stumbled across vitex and I probably have a dozen or so threads about it on here because of the success I had with it. i'm a big cheerleader for the product and would say read up on it and decide if it's for you. Good luck and keep charting!

I actually have heard about vitex before. Did you use the pill or liquid form? How long did it take to regulate your cycles?

I actually have heard about vitex before. Did you use the pill or liquid form? How long did it take to regulate your cycles?

I used Nature's Way capsules 2 a day (total 800 mg) although I think you can take up to 1,200 mg a day. Funny you ask I responded to a thread a second ago about my initial experience w/Vitex. My very first cycle I ovulated on cd 14 just like a normal cycle! I actually started getting spotting around cd 13 and almost quit Vitex because i thought it was causing af to visit early-turned out it was ovulation spotting. I took an opk on a whim and saw the beginning of a positive opk and was shocked! BBT confirmed ovulation 2 days later.

I started getting bfp's in the next couple of cycles but lost those babies because of a luteal phase defect. The vitex was helping to lengthen my luteal phase but I needed a bigger jump start which I got with progesterone cream. Long explanantion but hopefully vitex is all you need chica! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->