Very nervous mummy to be! 9 weeks and bleeding

Katapillar

Reaction score
We found out we were pregnant about 4 weeks ago and from tests and various calculations think we are about 9 weeks, earlier on I was at work, and I felt like I'd wet myself all of a sudden, went to toilet and it was blood, there was more than when I'm on my period, just wondering if anyone had anything similar and if any one has any advice?:wacko::sad2:

Hi, i did have some bleeding at around 7 weeks with my first pregnancy. I contacted my doctors and they saw me straught away and booked me in for an early scan the next day. Everything was ok and hey suspected that becasue it was arpund the time of my next period it could have been something to do with that.

Give your doctors a call in the morning

Xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this. My fingers are crossed for you. I'd call the doctor, they'll be able to do a scan.

That happened to me around 9 weeks as well. I went to er and my levels were fine, heartbeat visible, measured right on target. I had a cyst near where the placenta was and it caused bleeding. They said it would heal on its own, but I never got to find out. I lost that bean for a totally unrelated issue. I would ask for a beta and a scan to be safe. Fxed

I had bleeding near seven weeks with my last pregnancy. It wasn't as heavy as a period, but there was a lot of intense cramping. Baby was totally fine and measuring ahead of schedule. Your OB-GYN should see you as quickly as possible when they hear about the bleeding. Fingers tightly crossed that all is well; I know it's scary.

I had heavy bleeding with my twins. My dr always wants a scan if I see red blood at all. I had a subchorionic hemmorage that resolved at 14 weeks

How are you today? It sounds like a good idea to get checked. I hope all is okay. Bleeding is not what you want to see but is not always from a serious cause.

We found out we were pregnant about 4 weeks ago and from tests and various calculations think we are about 9 weeks, earlier on I was at work, and I felt like I'd wet myself all of a sudden, went to toilet and it was blood, there was more than when I'm on my period, just wondering if anyone had anything similar and if any one has any advice?:wacko::sad2:

Yes I did with my first baby I had a bleed at 10 weeks and it was bright red and I woke up with it! Thought it was it really and did worry a lot but next day had a scan and she was jumping around and she is now 3 years and 9 month ���� when I had the scan I remember the lovely nurse telling me that lots of woman come with bleeding and the vast majority are fine. Never did find the cause of bleeding either, but it was like a period and lasted a good 2-3 days! hope yours is God new too! ❤️I know it's scary but honestly it's not always bad news! It happens to so many woman. Fingers crossed for you x

I called the doctor and he saw me the same day, he rang the midwives at the local women's and children's and was able to get a scan for me, they found baby and a heartbeat, they also found a small haemotoma which was what the midwife had assumed it was from the sudden "gushing" feeling. They dated us at the scan and whilst everyone had worked us out to be 9 weeks and 6 days, baby's measurements showed at 8 weeks exactly, thank you all for your well wishes, baby and mummy are doing okay, just wish I could get a break from the bloody sickness!

Congratulations! So happy they found the baby and the hb! The hematoma would definitely be a culprit behind bleeding so hopefully it resolves on its own. :). I wouldn't worry about the dates if you weren't tracking O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->