very new and very confused!

mrsholmes

Reaction score
Hello! I am very new to this! been off the pill since Aug 08 after 8 years, ttc for the first time any adice with ov would be great, still trying to work out the testing etc!

Its very exciting! however I am a bit worried im becoming obsessed already! The waiting to test is terrible!:hissy:

ive also giving up coffee, tea and alcohol! not sure if this is extreme tho.......

have you tryed fertility friend or your days there fab i used both and there spot on otherwise you can do the cervical mucus thing not nice but it worked for me this time if you need to know more pm me hun will be happy to help

Hello! I am very new to this! been off the pill since Aug 08 after 8 years, ttc for the first time any adice with ov would be great, still trying to work out the testing etc!

Its very exciting! however I am a bit worried im becoming obsessed already! The waiting to test is terrible!:hissy:

ive also giving up coffee, tea and alcohol! not sure if this is extreme tho.......

Hi Mrs Holmes, welcome! :wave: Good luck TTC - I found CM the best way but we're all different!

thank you! I think I missed it this month cos I wasn't sure, but we did have lots of:sex:lol so maybe lucky! but I know im asking alot first month

welcome and good luck! I also recommend fertilityfriend.com - really helps you identify your fertile days.:happydance:

I agree the waiting to test is awful, join one of the cycle buddies groups, and you will have others to wait with : )

Welcome i'm also TTC #1 good luck x

Hi i am also TTC - try the sperm meets egg plan, good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"