VERY odd!!!

lilysmum2

Reaction score
Ok so for the past fews days, ive had what I can only describe as kicks in my stomach:huh:

Even my OH has felt them!! I know what a baby kicking feels like and it feels just like it...but....it can't be! Just finished AF, all neg HPT efore hand sooo hmmmm....and I wasn't even thinking about before it started!

Pointless but just thought i would let you all know :thumbup:

i get that lol!! i put it down to wind lol x

Hey, well its funny that you shpuld post this cos I have had over the past few weeks what I can only describe as kinda fluttering or a kinda oulse sensation low down inside at my uterus. I have never been pregnant so I dont know what kicks should feel like. I dont think that I am pregnant, but I think that it is kind of spasms or something from my uterus. I think that if I got hubby to touch me when it is happening them he would feel it too. I really dont know what this could be for you, but if you are unsure then maybe you should go to the docs and get them to do a blood test, it wouldnt be the first time that urine tests havent picked unthe HCG. Good luck, and keep us posted.

I've heard of people having these before, look up 'phantom kicks' on google you're not the only one :)

Edit: when i say 'phantom kicks' i don't mean that as in you're making it up it's just the name for them :)

I get this all the time these past few weeks...along with a 3wk late AF i started to get excited but no such luck! Blood tests showed no pregnancy so i don't know whats going on!!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->