..very quick and very brief spotting...

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
hello!!! earlier on i went to the loo and after having tons of twinges/tugging i had literally 2 little spots of bright red spotting and then nothing ever since!

I'm now very confused at to whats going on.....
i think im around 3dpo if i have ovulated but i couldve ovulated earlier in my cycle and not realized it cause i havent payed much attention.....
:dohh:

i wouldve just ignored it if i knew i hadnt o'd but now i know theres a chance i have done im like :O

Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding especially if you could have ovd earlier than you thought! Good luck! x

Oooh could it be implantation? Is it something that a woman can feel?

It could either be IB or you could be O'd today - I usually get twinges and spotting at O time.
x

my cp and cm are all wrong to have o'd but were perfect three days ago with a really high open soft cervix and watery cm.. day after it calmed down like the last time i o'd so i'm a tad confused bnut i can hold on, i'm not in a rush to see what it was probs gonna do my head in if i think about it.

On a ace note though my cervix ix EXACTLY the same as it was the last time i got my bfp b4 i mc so ouuuuu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->