Very Random Question

mumaoftwoboys

Reaction score
am 5 weeks pregnant and am currently getting over a sinus infection and ear infection. I am on antibiotics but I have very blocked ears and they ring on both sides. Any ideas on what to do? I have used sinus rinses but they aren't clearing them up!

I'm not sure if they ok during pregnancy but I don't see why not, have you tried ear drops? They do a few at the chemist, if that fails can you go to your doctors and have them syringed? I've had the problem of blocked ears before and it's awful!

Try dropping warm olive oil in to your ears with a a pipette

Does this really work? My DD complains of this issue constantly and I've tried just about everything. Drives her mad.

thanks everyone - they wouldn't give me ear drops?!? I suggested that they said no... strange I know lol

Does this really work? My DD complains of this issue constantly and I've tried just about everything. Drives her mad.

Yes it does when I was 5 weeks both of my ears were blocked I tried everything and using warm olive oil really did help just put a few drops in and then put some cotton wool in to stop it running out should unblock within a few days you can also use a bulb syringe to flush out with warm water once it loosens you can get them from amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hand-Bulb-...id=1383739530&sr=8-6&keywords=ear+syringe+kit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->