Very shocked and a little scared!

Anababe

Reaction score
Just got a BFP today. It wasnt planned i hardly know the dad infact we split up a few days ago im really shocked and so scared!

Im going to tell him but i know hes going to try make me terminate which no way in hell would i do.. but i am now worried how i will cope with three children on my own as theres no way hes going to want to be part of babys life :cry:

Am i allowed to feel excited about this?

Im so sorry i feel so awful when some ladies have been trying for so long, but i didnt know who to tell so i need BnB right now..

Now i feel so bad it was my birthday on Thursday and i got really drunk plus ive been smoking :( I will of course try to stop smoking again now!

Well here we go again good job i love having a bump eh! hehe

congrats and try to relax, goodluck with everything xxx

Thankyou :)

Im calming down abit now. Least i know where i stand, ive told the dad who has said 'get rid of it' and made it clear he wants nothing to do with the baby so i can start to get my head around the fact im doing this alone and we will be just fine, no matter how scary it is right now!

x

Congrats hun, if the babies dad is that cold hearted to want you to "get rid" then you and your bean are better off without him. I'm sure you will cope just fine :hugs: xx

Congrats :D Sorry the FOB is being such a moron about it!
wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Things arent always rosy and perfect but if you have alot of love to give then the bubba will be very lucky. You can do it on your own if need be and least you realised about the baby's daddy now x

Hey Hunni :wave:

Congrats :hugs:

sorry FOB is a ****, im sure you will be fine.

im here if you need me,

try not to worry too much there are many women who abuse their bodies whilst pregnant and we know you wouldnt and you know you would never have drunk or smoked if you knew, iykwim

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hope the boys are ok xxx

Wow congrats on your surprise :BFP: Sorry the Father is being an arse!!! Its your body and therefore your decision

congratulations hun :) sorry to hear about the arse of an ex! ignore him its yours and beans life now with your other 2bundles of joy...
fx he will get whats coming to him! atleast you know where you stand xxx much love xxx

Yep im starting to get my head round it now. Just found out hes in a relationship with someone else so its definitely just me and bubs on our own now with my two little men. We'll be fine!

Hey su11 and shmoo :hi: been a while since we've spoke hope your both doing ok! :hugs:

xxx

congrats hun!
things have a way of working out! :hugs:

Congrats hon - and sorry the sperm donor is being a prat :( you'll do more than fine without him!

Congrats babes :hugs: And dont worry you will be fine with 3 kiddies as you are a fab mummy :kiss: xxxx

Congratulations. I know it will be hard but you will be fine. When I had my first the FOB didn't want to know the whole of my pregnancy, and I was fine, in some ways it was quite nice, baby was all mine :) Good luck. See you in 1st Tri xx

Well done and dont bother about the FOB you can do it yourself after all your going to me a mummy hehe

Congrats! I'm on my own with 2 boys and expecting no. 3 too. The difference with me is the father of my children is a friend, he is not and has never been my partner. I'm actually doing this through choice. Wishing you all the best:flower::flower::flower::hugs::hugs::hugs::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Congrats! I'm on my own with 2 boys and expecting no. 3 too. The difference with me is the father of my children is a friend, he is not and has never been my partner. I'm actually doing this through choice. Wishing you all the best:flower::flower::flower::hugs::hugs::hugs::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks hun.

Good luck to you. My first two were by choice through a friend/donor :):hugs: How many weeks are you?
:flower::flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->