Very strange bleed watery pink blood??

smithersmiss

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Please help me work this out! I have skipped my last two periods- not at all uncommon for me, I can go from being very regular to very irregular. After my first miss I took an htp- bfn.

So I am just passed my third missed month and a week ago I had some thick creamy deep red/brown discharge- thought great! old blood clearing out yay a new cycle. But.. this lasted only a few days and was tiny amounts. Straight after for the past five days I have had extremely watery pinkish/pale red flow- not enough to need more than a thin panty liner and it literally is the consistency of water- it has finally let up and is back to small amounts of creamy pink/brown discharge. There has been absolutely no pain with any of this- the odd twinge but no cramping, and no clotting other then a few tiny fleshy bits when it started brown.

I am normally curled up with cramps and taking pain killers with my period, and it is generally heavy lasting three days with decent clotting.

Any thoughts pleeease? Annovulatory cycle, pregnancy, hormones off?:shrug:

Ive experienced this b4 and got so,excited thinking i finally mite b pregnant but it was just an off cycle for me.. I Hope its more positive for u hun :) when r u gona test

Oh also, I just wondered, especially with the no cramp thing- I have never ever had no cramps before, did you cramp when you had similar?

No cramps at all thats what also made me think this mite be it, every cycle a few days b4 or day off i cramp but that time i didnt once

Ur welcome hun. How long have u been ttc?[/QUOTE]

For about 6 months now- very frustrating. Started trying the herbal approach from the get go- then I'd get impatient and change supplments- in short I think my impatience has really mucked me up. Have decided to start doing my charting up here and get some guidence haha. How about you?

Ur welcome hun. How long have u been ttc?

For about 6 months now- very frustrating. Started trying the herbal approach from the get go- then I'd get impatient and change supplments- in short I think my impatience has really mucked me up. Have decided to start doing my charting up here and get some guidence haha. How about you?[/QUOTE]

I have been ttc for about a yr and the last 2yrs ntnp. I want to lose at least 50lbs b4 i really start ttc again to give me a better chance. Yes ttc can be extremely stressfull lol

That sounds like a safe idea, good health always helps. Just hate how everything seems to take sooo long. Any way good luck :)

Yes everything is time consuming wen it comes to ttc even down to waiting for ur dr. Appt to come up lol. Do u have pcos?

Yes everything is time consuming wen it comes to ttc even down to waiting for ur dr. Appt to come up lol. Do u have pcos?

I know what you mean, I did have it/ do have it, when i was 18 i was quite overweight and got diagnosed with it, i am in a healthy weight range now and have no symptoms at all. I am guessing you do re weight loss goal? losing the excess can make a huge difference with like- everything

How did u lose the weight? My overall weightloss goal is 65lbs. Did all ur pcos symptoms go away? Or cycle regulated?

How did u lose the weight? My overall weightloss goal is 65lbs. Did all ur pcos symptoms go away? Or cycle regulated?

Sorry- I didn't notice you had replied.

My cycles regulated perfectly afterward losing weight, but I was not trying for a baby, I did soon after get pregnant though, but I was very unwell at the same time, doctors thought I had an ectopic or blighted ovum and gave me some pills starting with m (i cant remember) which literally made me contract and flush everything out- it was terrible, I didn't have a period for 4 months after that and since then my cycles have been crazy.

As for weightloss- I did alot of research, I was able to access all the medical scholar journals at my university and get a good idea what to do.

Basically calorie counting or weight watchers, everything like that will not work for people with pcos. Or hormone imbalance. The type of foods you eat are the key. As long as you are holding weight you are generally producing a lot of estrogen, then the estrogen itself causes weight gain- horrible cycle.

Estrogen- you probably know, is in all our plastics and pesticides, in our foods everywhere, then that compounds with the estrogen we make.

I would think it is likely, because you have pcos and are struggling with weight, that you might be estrogen dominant. If that is the case you will find that cutting out foods that promote estrogen will make that extra weight melt off. Number 1 key eat nothing WHITE or REFINED no white rice no white bread etc etc, and eat a good amount of protien. Think of peanuts- raw peanuts are pretty high in calories they wont fit into a calorie restrictive diet, yet they are absolutely amazing for giving you energy that your body can use.

Eat as much as you like of anything that isn't white and it really does work. Then being active is not a struggle, your body will become really efficient.

Sorry for the long post, I really know how hard it is, and how easy it can be once you know what to do-- I can send you through some studies if you like to back it up

No please this is very informative. It is very.hard to.lose the weight especially when i constantly crave bad food lol

No please this is very informative. It is very.hard to.lose the weight especially when i constantly crave bad food lol

Haha, I know what you mean, estrogen causes cravings!!! Ten days of only clean foods and no white, your cravings will be barely anything.

If you like, I have found this really helpfull, google 'mindfullness', you might be familiar with it, but it is used pretty commonly now by psychologists ect instead of cognitive therapy. It is kind of based on eastern philiosophies of meditation and buddist approaches- things like that. It helped me quit smoking a few years back- I swear by it- it makes lifestyle changes soooooo easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->