Very strange cycle for me....

musicjunkiee

Reaction score
We've been TTC for about a year. It's is my third month of clomid as I have PCOS. My clomid has gone very well, with hardly ANY side effects at all, other than a bit of stomach ache on thirst night or 2 of the first cycle. But nothing since.

I know I'm ovulating as I have had a day 21 blood test and I have also had 2 periods dead on time, which have been day 30 and day 31.

Today is day 25 which i think is around 8 DPO and I've had a really strange month. We DTD loads this month, especially around when I think I was fertile.

I have felt nauseous on and off but literally, 10 mins here and there. I've also had cramps as though I'm going to come on my period, this has been happening for the last 4 days or so and im not due for 5 days yet!

I've also been very moody and snappy. Everything seems to irritate me, I'm not usually mardy but have found myself holding back tears twice at work last week. I also got upset on my way to bed last night. I mean, I'm kinda sad about not being pregnant before now but I have so much to be thankful for and the tears are really for nothing.

I'm expecting AF this Saturday. Is it too early to test now?

Any thoughts?

I experienced all that last cycle on fertility meds nd got AF. It's all the hormones pumping through ur body, so it's hard to say if it's clomid ir very early pregnancy sweetie. I have everything crossed u get ur BFP

It's just strange. I got no side effects at all the last 2 cycles x

Nor did I then.......... BANG....... on the 3rd cycle.

Dnt lose hope tho, ur not out till the :witch: arrives.

Today at 8dpo its a little early....Id wait until at least 10-11

Yes I'd def wait until then, I just wanted to see what people thought of my symptoms x

Today I think I'm about 10/11dpo.

I've had a strange back ache, like I just couldn't get comfy, headache n felt sootired.

Do u think I'd have any symptoms at all at this stage if I was pregnant?

im not on clomid. but i have been having the exact same thing. the cramps stopped after 4/5 days but came back a week or so later...im at least 15dpo now (and if i am pregnant, i got the first signs on 1dpo lol and the cramps around 7dpo) took an hpt yesterday...and was bfn. no clue whats going on. but that said, a couple days ago someone else having the same symptoms got a bfp at 15dpo. so yea!

oh her topic was called something along the lines of "pains in my lower stomach" if you want to go see it :) it wont be further back than page 2

Thanks. I've just been to the toilet n the cm is now brown. I really dunno what to think

could be IB :) hoping its good news for you! wait as long as you can before testing :) as for me, im getting right side twinges of pain and a lot of cm...feeling nauseous and headachey...my GP still thinks im pregnant as i had a digital bfp and when she tested the test showed a positive that faded completely...but ive had nothing but bfn since then...so im hesitant.

Well this is strange. Went to bed last night with pink/brown CM. when I woke up this morning there was nothing in my pants but red blood when I wiped. I assumed I'd started my period but now I'm back to light brown cm...

Also keep getting a strange sharp pain on the right every so often x

Well I had the one wipe of red blood Thursday morning n its now Saturday n I'm still getting a light brown discharge. What is this!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->