Very strong positive at 3+3 weeks pregnant

mickellwife

2nd Trimester :D x
Reaction score
My last period was 5th october and my cycles are 24 days long. Today my period is due. I got a 1-2 on a clear blue digital at 10dpo and have had very strong positives but i'm only just over 3 weeks pregnant.

I know when i ovulated so i didnt ovulate sooner but im so worried that my HCG is maybe too high and that i will have an ectopic :(

Attachments

• 12177818_839210976195796_1879409449_n.jpg
    12177818_839210976195796_1879409449_n.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 12182240_839177586199135_1543141834_n.jpg
    12182240_839177586199135_1543141834_n.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 26
Hey...congrats on the bfp. Could it be twins? I read elsewhere that someone that had twins had very strong lines. Good luck!

Those are nice lines! I had same with my second dd at 8dpo. Ectopic usually has low and slow rising hcg so I wouldn't worry. Looks normal to me!

You could just have higher hcg, could be a strong healthy baby.. that seems normal to me for 3w3d.. I wouldn't worry about ectopic unless you start having pain or bleeding or spotting. And don't Google high hcg because you'll come up with all kinds of scary things (molar), and those things are very rare! I'd say you just have a strong baby or possibly two in there!

I had 3 miscarriages this year so im already very scared. I have nausea and gagging already and really tired xxx

I had 3 miscarriages this year so im already very scared. I have nausea and gagging already and really tired xxx

Awww, congratulations and I'm so sorry for your losses. I concur with what was said above - try not to worry until a professional tells you to. You probably just implanted very early, and strong HCG is often a good sign, rarely a bad sign. I hope this is your "take home" baby! :hugs:

My last period was 5th october and my cycles are 24 days long. Today my period is due. I got a 1-2 on a clear blue digital at 10dpo and have had very strong positives but i'm only just over 3 weeks pregnant.

I know when i ovulated so i didnt ovulate sooner but im so worried that my HCG is maybe too high and that i will have an ectopic :(

I had my period Oct 4... I took those same tests, FRER and the same clear blue two days ago on Oct 27 and my positives looked just like those. Congrats. Enjoy ur pregnancy.

My FRER on 10 dpo was exactly like yours (if not darker) with DS1 and he was a perfectly healthy singleton. My tests tend to get darker earlier with my boys, so maybe you're cooking up a little boy. :winkwink:

My line was also darker than the control before missed AF. Sickness started right at 4.5 weeks, amongst other symptoms too. Just 1 babe growing for me! Haven't had betas but just imagine hcg hormone is rather high for me to be having such strong symptoms

With my 3 other children, i had very little sickness and it started at 6 weeks xx

Not to worry your tests look perfect for 10dpo. Also with clear blue digi the Weeks estimator is not reliable for dating- at 3w 4d it gave me a reading of 2-3 Weeks and that was 11dpo! For me it just indicated higher hcg levels- the next day after that my level was at 165 which I have found out is completely normal as would be a reading of 25.

Congrats on your lovely miracle and enjoy your pregnancy!:flower:

Took another clearblue digital today and it said 2-3 weeks and i'm not even 4 weeks yet. I really think this could be my sticky baby xxx

It's actually really common to get a strong positive at 10dpo. I got my positive at 8dpo. Hpt's don't predict ectopics, twins, or anything else.. They only tell you that you are pregnant- congrats.

I have had bloodwork done to confirm pregnancy but haven't had my ultrasound yet so I can't say for sure that everything is normal but I also got a very dark positive early on my HPTs. Possibly twins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->