Very teary, hormonal and emotional.

Spudtastic

Reaction score
I'm just here writing this because I feel like I have somebody to share with. I cry at everything and am feeling sad. I know it's just pregnancy hormones so will keep marching on.

I work from home so I don't get to see many people and I live on the other side of the world to my family. My husband works 7 days a week.

Perhaps that's why I'm on here so much at thw moment. How is everyone else getting on?

Very tired atm. Forgot to mention my anemia to my doctor, so gonna have to tell her next week when I go. Driving me crazy I can't do anything cause I'm so tired.

That is all I have done this pregnancy is cry. I cried with my supervisor twice, and teared up once with another sup. They know I am pregnant and just roll their eyes. I cry at a song that is on a CD I have in my car. I burst into tears while reading an article about Joan Lunden having cancer. It has gotten better over the last week or so, but it has been quite annoying.

I think I'm 8w now. I cry at commercials! I just well up over anything big or small. I'm definitely more emotional this pregnancy than last. I also feel more excited this time. Just seems like all my emotions are heightened this time!

Last pregnancy was more mellow, though I did cry once really bad because of some animal show my husband had on and something bad happened, I caught it as I was just walking through the room. Bad timing.

But yeah, definitely more emotional this time!

ive been pretty emotional today. i almost cried at work several times but ended up crying at home and on the way to get my boyfriend from the same job.

It will be your hormones but them being so far from your family will be making it worse. Just let it all out... It's really soothing (for about five minutes! Ha!)

It's a very emotional time but completely worth it.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->