Very tender belly

LoneWanderer

Reaction score
14 weeks here, had a section 16 months ago and I am certainly feeling it now things are growing - lots of stretching pain, especially behind my scar.

But last few days I've had a new pain too? A very noticeable tenderness both right underneath and to the left next to my belly button, really very sore to the touch and putting any pressure on would be awful.

Is this even a preggo thing? Uterus is surely barely out of the pelvis yet (though I am flippin' massive already). Definitely not a comfortable feeling, wish it would clear off already!

I remember with my second just being in excruciating pain constantly from around 12-22 weeks, even as I got scanned I had to ask them to stop a few times as the pain was awful around my belly button and over the muscles, even though I wasn't huge, I did have a little bump and it was so sore, but it did get better the bigger I got the more I think my muscles adapted. I never had that with my 3rd though oddly enough

Yeah I was thinking today how painful a scan would be right now - it wasn't bothering me at the 12 week, but if it feels like it does now at the 20 I'll be screaming at them!

Just wish it would ease up, is doing my head in! As if you had it for so long, not what I wanna hear tbh

:rofl:

I had this with DS and pretty sure I posted on here too ! Never did find out what it was but it went after a few days ! Fingers crossed yours does too !

I had that and it came and went. I never found out what it was! Hoping it stops soon ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->