Very thankful for this subforum!

KahluaCupcake

Achievement Unlocked: PG
Reaction score
I've been anxiously awaiting this forum's opening. As helpful as it is to speak with others who have been pregnant already, to let us know what to look for in early pregnancy and beyond...I can't help but feel a little less sympathy for those who are ttc number three. Or number four. And especially the 20-year-olds who worked on #2 for a whole two months before conceiving.

I hope I'm right, but I'm thinking this can become somewhat of a sanctuary for us gals who are desperately trying to see our very first :BFP:
We understand completely what it's like.
Getting jealous when people have five children. Wanting to scream when we're in a shop and see a mother yelling at her two-year-old. Secretly going off and crying when our friends "accidentally" get pregnant. And dying inside when someone we know voluntarily terminates a pregnancy, knowing we'd give anything for just a chance.

Whether newly TTC or in it for the long haul; twenty-three or thirty-two; dreaming of a pink or blue nursery...I think we've all got something very much in common.

Baby dust to all of you!!

Very well siad girl!!!

I feel the exact same! Everywhere I look are prams & bumps! Lots of my friends are preganant (most of them unplanned!) It breaks my heart that we still not parents! It seems like Im surrounded by pregnant women & mothers & I have to try & put on a smile for all of them! Lucky for me my DH is 100% supportive & lets me cry it all out when we get home!!!

Great to have a place to talk to people in the same situation!
Look forward to chatting to you all & to all of us getting our longed for BFP!

Agreed! I'm very excited for this board. Good luck and :dust: to everyone!

Im glad this place is open. It gets annoying to see someone with 3 kids complaining that they cant have a 4th. At least we understand each others pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->