Very upset. Worried about my Obgyn

Janisdkh

Reaction score
I have had three children with my doctor and have never went through this. I hate it but she is still on holiday and the nurse called and moved my appointment yet again. Last time I saw her was at my first prenatal which was 6.3 weeks. Now I am 13.3 weeks and still only had one appointment. Now my appointment for this tuesday was moved to Nov 4th :'( It was already moved a month ago to the 21st. I have a retroverted uterus and havent been able to discuss my results with her. She is a fantastic doctor. One of the best. I don't get it. Such bad timing. I am starting to think something is wrong. Maybe she had a medical leave or an accident or something. I have never went through this with her. She is a very strict woman about prenatal care. Always keeps us up to date with everything. Wahhhhhh now I have more waiting. Get this my family doctor is on maternity leave and isnt back yet so I can't see her about this. She would probably send me for a scan. Sorry had to vent!

ugh. i know what it's like to keep getting pushed back. my doctor was like that, but merely just cause she didn't care, not because she was out of the office. i hope your doctor is ok, and that this is the last time you get pushed back, even though it is quite a difficult thing to have to keep waiting and waiting!

Thanks girl. It is so tough :( Hey at what week did you hit the chubbier baby box? I don't remember when I hit mine. Omg was it today? LOL!

wow that is crazy. I didn't know dr's did that. I hope she is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->