Very very confused, :s

Ashkem

Reaction score
Hi girls, I'm 37weeks pregnant Wednesday and for the past month or so every single night no matter what positions I try to sleep in i get period like cramps but worse, not sure if there Braxton hicks or not. Probably are but I don't understand why I just get them at night, they wake me up when I do eventually fall asleep. Anyone else experience this?

Me.. right now! Lol can't figure it out as there's no real pattern to them. :/

I keep thinking ohh it mite be the start of things then come morning they stop. It's soo frustrating. Along with the horrendous lower back aches doesn't put me in the happyest of moods for the day lol

I've been getting this too :flower: yesterday was the first time I got a backache as well...I think it's just our bodies getting ready for labor or something as I've heard it's quite normal at this point :flower:

I'm hoping it is a sign labour is near. Getting very fed up now. :)

I'm about 37 wks pregnant and I had the same thing last night. It started with menstrual cramps in my lower back that radiated to my hips at about midnight.

And it didn't help to change positions either. They were also kind of rythmic too, and would come and go for a few hours and now gone. I still have lower back ache though. :nope:

I really hope it will be time soon.

I'm about 37 wks pregnant and I had the same thing last night. It started with menstrual cramps in my lower back that radiated to my hips at about midnight.

And it didn't help to change positions either. They were also kind of rythmic too, and would come and go for a few hours and now gone. I still have lower back ache though. :nope:

I really hope it will be time soon.

Exactly the same last night, every half hour to every hour. And turning over while I'm having the cramps is horrendous. Struggle not to wake my partner up with my mouning out loud lol! I'm hopeing these are signs labour is near x

Me too, does your lower back still hurt? Like really low in the pelvis?

Me too, does your lower back still hurt? Like really low in the pelvis?

My lower back is agony, only thing that helps most of the time is a hot water bottle, and now the middle of my back has started hurting aswell, I also get aching hips from her being head down and pelvis aches but not every day. X

Awe, I feel your pain.

No cramps last night at all though, feels like this baby will never come out.

37 weeks today, so I know I'm not even due yet, but it just feels like nothing is happening.

I just don't want to go over my due date. I know that each week is going to get worse and worse as far as pain goes. Bleh.

Awe, I feel your pain.

37 weeks today, so I know I'm not even due yet, but it just feels like nothing is happening.

I just don't want to go over my due date. I know that each week is going to get worse and worse as far as pain goes. Bleh.

That's prob why we want them now, u here people go past there due date all the time and now that's all we expect and get scared of , so we think ohh 3weeks when could be 5 :(. I didn't cramp much last night aswell. Actually got up at 630am which I haven't since I was at work. But did go back to bed at 9am, it caught up on me haha x

Awe, I feel your pain.

That's prob why we want them now, u here people go past there due date all the time and now that's all we expect and get scared of , so we think ohh 3weeks when could be 5 :(. I didn't cramp much last night aswell. Actually got up at 630am which I haven't since I was at work. But did go back to bed at 9am, it caught up on me haha x

Yeah, exactly. My doctor did tell me, however, that if I make it to 39 weeks he would strip my membranes to see if that will induce labor. I don't think he wants me to go over too much because I'm petite. So we will see. I can't sleep past 7am anymore, my eyes just pop open, its so weird. Plus, I can't nap either, not much of a napper.

And then of course everybody you talk to is always like " Well get your sleep in now" ..really how can I sleep when I'm so uncomfortable. :growlmad:

Well I think I have a sweep booked in for Halloween which is a day past my due date. Really nervous for that as never had an internal being my 1st baby. Do u get bad cramps when u get up from sitting down? Think it's cos my baby's head is engaged that's why. I'm hoping anyway lol. Do you no what your having? X

Well I think I have a sweep booked in for Halloween which is a day past my due date. Really nervous for that as never had an internal being my 1st baby. Do u get bad cramps when u get up from sitting down? Think it's cos my baby's head is engaged that's why. I'm hoping anyway lol. Do you no what your having? X

Oh my goodness! I think we have the same due date!!! I'm due on Oct 30th.
We're having a girl, how about you?

I don't get any cramps going from sitting to standing, but when I go potty, afterward, I do get cramps sometimes and I have alot of BH. Also, sometimes when she moves (she is head down also) I get this shooting spasms in the pelvic floor area and do not like how it feels.

Yep I'm due the 30th aswell with a girl to. Have u picked her name yet? I get cramps while I'm on the loo. I'm also getting a lot of pain in my ribs at night now, not sure if that's due to me constantly sneezing because I have a condition were my ribs rub together and get sore and spasm a lot or because I'm getting bigger. Most Likely a mix of the to. You have to let me no when she's here x

Wow, so cool that we have the same due date!

We do have a name picked out... Rose :cloud9:

I'm getting more pain in my ribs too, mostly left side right below boob at night. I think at night, she kind of slides upward and snugs her butt up against my ribs..ouch! Its probably because she is getting bigger.

Do you have a name picked out?

We should be due date buddies and keep this thread going. Would love to have someone to go through this with. I have been on another thread but it is so huge and there are so many ladies that it is hard to keep track. :dohh:

Defiantly! Well we have narrowed it down to three. 1. Molly. 2. Annabelle 3. Tula. We're going to pick when she arrives. Rose.. That's really pretty and a good name that can grow with her to. I just have a feeling now I'm getting further along that I'm going to have to be induced, don't feel like I'm going to get to experience what it's like to go into labour on my own and wondering 'ohh is this it, is it the start' wish we had a date to no for sure when to expect them. I'm soo excited for Christmas this year tho. Is she your 1st baby? X

Those are all very pretty names. I have that same feeling too, like I will have to be induced. I have my Dr appt today, so we will see if there is any progression. Last week there was nothing, cervix still long and closed. I'm excited for Christmas this year too, this is our first baby. What about you? Is this your 1st?

Yup she's our 1st. We're soo excited. Every pain I get now my partner like jumps out of his seat haha. We're are u from then? X

Awww..how exciting! Haha my DH does the same thing! He gets his phone out and uses this little app that tracks contractions for you. He is very sweet. Yours sounds very attentive too :haha:

I'm in Arizona (US) you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->