very very new :)

baby_galaxy

Reaction score
Hi guys,
my oh and I are going to ttc later on in the year, we are keeping this quiet from our family and friends so I have noone to ask but you guys :flower:

I was wondering if there is anything I need or need to do before we start ttc? I know its obvious to just start to dtd but I didnt know it we need to go to the docs or if theres anything we need? (i only have asthma as a medical condition, if theres any other asthmatics out there id love to hear your advice!) :flower:

also what are the best products or most useful to test for preg or to help to get preg that people have found to have when they are ttc?

sorry for a barrel load of questions but im a planner and want to make sure everythings in place and were doing all we need to

Thanks x

Hi :hi:
I'm waiting to ttc #3 in May! So excited.

As far as things you should do...2/3 months before u start you should start taking folic acid (and continue til your atleast 12 weeks pregnant).

You dont need to see your doctor but go if it'll help you feel better. I really must book a smear test before I get preg again.

All preg test are pretty similar and I wouldnt waste my money on all the fancy digital ones.

I didnt use anything to help get pregnant last time, just good old fashioned bedroom fun! (and if you look at my piccy, you'll see it worked a little too well!!!!:haha:) and dont plan initially using anything this time. Obviously if it takes a while, I would start looking into things.

Xxx

Thanks mrs mc
very helpful, didnt realise it was 2/3 months before, I thought about 1.
Im determined not to plan and stress when we are trying cos I know id just go crazy but I can get things ready and sorted before we start ttc.
your picture is gorjuss!! twins are soo sweet, im sure a handful but definately worth it!
Yeah I thought about getting really cheap tests cos I would probably be wanted to check but didnt know if they are slightly less reliable...
may will come around quick for you then!! :)
xx

All pregnancy tests are the same really, the dpi tests are cheaper though! Xx

Whats dpi tests?
Sorry im new and still trying to work of some of the abbreviations x

you can get lots of really cheap tests off ebay, they are super sensitive too! some people dont like them as they sometimes give false lines but they are usually so very faint and taken quite early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->