Very very very cautiously pregnant

Sweetkat

Reaction score
Got a BFP on a first response yesterday and a 1-2 on a digital today.

Had 3 miscarriages and one chemical. Took about 7 months off for tests.

Nothing wrong with me apart from slightly elevated NK cells. OH has high DNA fragmentation ranging from 40-51% which puts me at high risk of miscarriage.

Have been enquiring about IVF with PGD with IMSI to get a good embryo that's chromosomally normal (last two pregnancies weren't) but decided to try naturally.

Huge congrats. I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thank you. I am soooo worried something will go wrong again...

Period isn't even due until the 14th so the BFP is early.

Fingers crossed for all of us :)

Happy and health nine months :)

Thank you girls. Am now 4&5 and digital showing 3+.

Why can't I be 12 weeks and safe?? Time is really dragging.

I am going for a scan at 6&3 although I am terrified that something will already be wrong by then. Last time my scan was good at 8 weeks and then no hb at 10&2.

I have every faith it will all be fine. I havent had the losses you have had and i am feeling the exact same. I had a perfect scan at 7w3d and am terrified i wont see a healthy baby at my 12 week one. The first tri is the hardest by far!

Thank you JessyG. I would have been more confident had it not been for my OH's DNA fragmentation. There is a study that says it increases miscarriage risk 2.5 times.

So that puts my miscarriage risk at around 40%. My other option was IVF with IMSI with PGD, which has 30% success per cycle. My dr actually said that even with multiple miscarriages the live birth per cycle is higher trying naturally - so here I am. I always get pregnant in 1-2 cycles, but here I am on pregnancy number 6 - DD, 3 MCS and one chemical and current one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->