Very worried 19 year old /: Advice please.

Risk

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Everyone.

I really need advice and help on something. I know many of you are older than me, so I'd like some advice from people who have had the same experience as what I'm about to talk about.

Last Friday, my beneficial friend and I decided to do some things. We both have had sexual experience, I more than him, so we had like 5 minute sex. The problem is, we did it with no protection but he ejaculated outside not inside. We've been worried since then. Yesterday and today(Thursday) we saw each other again and we did it again with no protection, not holding in our STUPID:nope: temptations but again no ejaculation inside, just outside.

What I want to know is what likely chance can I get pregnant? How do I know if I am or not? I know I COULD get pregnant but what's the chance? Has anybody else done this? We both study and we definetly don't want children right now. I've heard of Plan B but that is too much money. Is there anything I could eat or drink besides emergency contraceptives that could help in any way. Also, I started my period the 12th of october and finished the 17th.

So any advice would do. And yes I WILL USE CONDOMS!!!! But the tempations of the moment just kept going. I feel really bad but I KNOW it can't happen again.

It is a possibility ur pregnant if u were in ur fertile window.

One thing I will ask u to bare in mind with this site tho is that we are all trying for a baby and one would be very much welcomed so please be aware of that when discussing not wanting children yet.

To my knowledge there is nothing u can eat or drink that will change anything. At the end of the day what's done is done, if u r pregnant then nothing will change that and if ur not count urself lucky and learn from it.

When was ur last period? Do u have regular cycles? If so how many days long are they? When is ur next period due? Do u no when u ovulate? Sorry for all the questions but these may help me to help u figure out if u were fertile or not when u dtd x

I know and I'm sorry I just didn't know where else I could ask for any advice.

My last period was last week. I started the 12th and finished the 18th. My cycles have been regular but they only a few times they are off track. I'm around 25-30 day cycle. I sometimes know when I ovulate. I get major pains during those days.

Again, sorry for posting here, I just thought I could get honest answers.

From your last period it doesn't look like you were in your fertile window but then again I wasn't in my fertile window and I'm now having twins. We we're not trying but not preventing though so they are welcome. The only way to be sure is testing if you miss your next period just try not to stress x

Thank you. I'm just kind of scared. I know this is a site for NTNP but I couldn't find any other reliable places I could ask. If any known, please share. ^_^

Most pages are trying to conceive so l don't know if there are any pages that could help

If he ejaculated outside then there is very little chance. I wouldn't worry honestly. Unless he went like on your vulva area.

So if Iv calculated it right ur next af is due 4th to 9th November?? Which means ur fertile window wud have fallen somewhere between the 19th and 28th

That is using a 12 to 16 day lp and using both lengths of cycle. So it is very possible u were fertile but without being able to pinpoint ov or approx ov its difficult because obviously u wudnt have been fertile for that whole period but somewhere in there is ur fertile window.

However like pp said if he pulled out its unlikely, but remember that that method is not 100% so there is still a chance but it is greatly reduced. I wud try not to worry, ur unlikely to be pregnant, just wait until 10th November, if no af I wud test. Please keep us posted xx

The chances of you being pregnant are extremely slim, please dont try taking things hoping it would end a pregnancy chances are youll do more harm than good, I know how scary it is thinking you may be pregnant when you dont want to be but the chances of pregnancy when he ejaculates inside of you is something like 25% so I think you're chances are slim to none, try not worry yourself it could delay your period then youll just be worrying even more x

I know this isn't the advice you are looking for (and you specifically hinted you didn't want), but STDs are a big deal. It doesn't seem like much of a reality now, but trust me, when you get one you really start to see how important protection is (thankfully my wakeup call was curable). Pregnancy is the least of your worries.

Good luck.

Hey there. Like the other ladies stated, it's unlikely that you are pregnant....but also like the other ladies said...be careful. There are worse things than pregnancy...in the end that is a blessing. But STDs are out there....now that I am done being a mom...lol.
I highly doubt you are pregnant. I wouldn't even worry about it. Just use protection next time and if your period is late, test. :) Let us know how it goes.

Plan b is $20 and you have to been 17 to buy, and take within 72 hours but preferable sooner, When was your last period? Do you have regular cycles for example 28 day cycle would generally ovulate on day 14 two weeks after you started, google ovulation calculater, put in the dates and if it was in your fertile window then your chances are VERY high! Also google if you have a planned parent hood near by they will give you the plan b for free if you explain and even get you BC!

if you can't afford condoms or plan B then maybe you shouldn't be having sex....seriously. like PP said, Plan B is like around 20 bucks.

I also agree with PP that STDs are very real...and if you think paying 20 bucks is bad....think about how much money you'd have to come up with to have regular visits to the doc and then all the medication you have to take.

we're all women here, we've all been "tempted"..but at some point you have to step back and make responsible decisions. one time is a mistake. but two times...i don't buy it.

there really is no need to be so judgmental.
The girl came here for some advice regarding the maybe baby issue not some sex education off people.

I can honestly say since my boyfriend at 16 years old I haven't used a condom not even when it was a new partner. So sue me!!

Theres nothing wrong with politely saying maybe you should bare stds in mind, but dont act like your her mother

i understand what you are saying...but if she didn't want the truth she shouldn't have asked the question. i'm not judging...i don't know the person and I'm not doling out consequences. she asked for advice I gave my two cents. at the end of the day, I'm not losing any sleep over it. when I ask questions on here I get told the truth too, sometimes it hurts..but i appreciate the reality check.

She probably is loosing sleep over it though, its an awful feeling thinking your pregnant when your not ready its the biggest thing youll ever do having a child, I think right now std's and a condom are the last thing shes going to be thinking about until af arrives x

Good Evening everyone,

So I am going to get tested tomorrow, Friday, to be safe. I want to thank you ALL for the advice given. I have eased up a bit but I have lost some sleep due to me thinking about everything. I'm prepared to face any outcome, if any hehe.

Oh and to the comments that say Plan B is $20.... Over here it's $49.99+tax. That's why I couldn't afford it.

I'll be sure to check up after ^^ thank you all again.

i wouldnt be worrying , i wish it was that easy haha. but i suggest you go on the pill if your going to keep having little accidents we've all done dumb stuff when were young but learn from it xx hope you get your bfn...wow didnt think i would be saying that on this sight.

My husband and I use the withdrawal method (pulling out) as a reliable method of contraception...and we have 3 kids that were conceived with Out too much difficulty when he stopped pulling out so try not to worry :hugs: and yes I know what it's like to think your pregnant when you don't want to be. I made some seriously irresponsible decisions when I was younger so no judgement from me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->