Very worried 19 year old /: Advice please.

Morning,

So I tested negative ^.^ I'm less worried now hehehe. I'll be sure to use protection by all means because this scare was SCARY. I'm going to get tested again next week at a pregnancy center, just to be completely positive.

I want to thank ALL of you for the advice and opinions. All of them helped me calm down and actually THINK instead of worry. I pray that you all who are NTNP can receive healthy, strong babies in the long run. Again thank you so much. :)

Glad u got the outcome u wanted huni.

Good luck in ur confirmation test x

Like everyone has said, it is likely you aren't pregnant.
And I know you have said that plan b is too expense (and bare with me because I'm in the UK so health care is free) but I expect the costs of having an abortion are much more expense, and having a baby obviously much much much higher. So even if you and the guy had to split the costs, or you had to scrap together coins to pay it I would say it would be worth it rather than risk the further costs.

Yipee! I am happy for you. I am 33 and trying for my 1st baby...its MUCH harder than I thought to get pregnant..but when you are younger (in your 20s), the chances are better to be more fertile. (Although I never thought of myself as old:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->