Very worried ( about nothing?)-baby smaller on scan

Sonia1992

Reaction score
Hi,
Maybe I' m stupid, but I'm worried ( my gyn not at all).I'm 14w1d pregnant today. I had scan yesterday and my baby is only 7,3cm ( it's size for 13w3d) so it's 4 days behind. I know it's not much, but i had scan 2 weeks and 4 weeks ago and baby was in perfect size, so it has started growing slower in last 2 weeks. Should I worry?
Sorry for my english, I' m from Poland

Scans aren’t 100% accurate with size - I had a scan at 15+6 and the ultrasound tech told me the dates are plus or minus 8 days in regards to size. So if your doctor isn’t concerned I’m sure everything is fine :)

Thanks! My gyn is not concerned at all. It's only me over thinking. Another thing which worry me is that on 11week scan my baby was moving a lot, jumping and on last 2 scans it was laying on back and only move his hands,legs or change his position of lying. Is it normal that my baby doesnt move much?

Yes especially because they sleep a lot of the time. When you’re closer to 17/18 weeks you might get more flutters, and by 24 weeks you will for sure be feeling proper kicks. I know it’s a long wait but once baby gets bigger you’ll be wishing he’d give you a break haha

Thanks,
I'm not worried that I don't feel the movement yet, because I know it's too early, but I'm worried that during all my scans my baby is not moving much. I hope he is just calm and relaxed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->