VibroStep / Vibro Plate

Petite

Reaction score
Anyone tried using these machines and get results? My local gym just got one in.
It claims you can "lose a dress size in 3 weeks" and "get an hour workout in 10 minutes"
I had a go on it (£3 for 10 minutes) and it was sooo strange. I could literally feel everything wobbling! :haha: I then had an hour workout afterwards (so if the claims are correct I had a two hour workout :happydance: haha)
It's probably a load of rubbish but has anyone used them as an addition to regular exercise and healthy eating and see results?

Anyone tried using these machines and get results? My local gym just got one in.
It claims you can "lose a dress size in 3 weeks" and "get an hour workout in 10 minutes"
I had a go on it (£3 for 10 minutes) and it was sooo strange. I could literally feel everything wobbling! :haha: I then had an hour workout afterwards (so if the claims are correct I had a two hour workout :happydance: haha)
It's probably a load of rubbish but has anyone used them as an addition to regular exercise and healthy eating and see results?

these headlines are a bit of a gimmick really and are praying on people wanting a quick fix.

They can help to tone muscle but if you have a layer of fat over the muscles, you wont be able to see them!!

There is no substitute foor good old fashioned sweaty exercise and healthy low fat diet
:thumbup::thumbup:
xxx

Ive been using them for about 2 months now and i have noticed a difference, last time i checked id lost 5 inches in total from around my waist and hips, and i know its not rubbish because i wasnt dieting at all :lol:

I love it, i go x3 times a week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"