Vickie - yooo hoooo!

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Vickie!

I just noticed - you are three days away from testing!!!!!

How are you feeling?

Any 'symptoms' yet - is your hand twitching towards the clearblue digitals as we speak?:rofl:

:rofl: Poppy you are a riot. I'm feeling fine. No symptoms this month really either way, except the other morning I was checking the tissue paper after I went to the bathroom :blush: and saw two very faint, very tiny pink dots, wouldn't have ever noticed if I hadn't been looking. Even called my poor DH in to have a look and see if he saw it too! :rofl::rofl: Still haven't tested, managed to resist somehow, will test Saturday or Sunday morning if AF doesn't arrive before. DH and I didn't do as much BDing this month but I'm pretty sure we caught the days I was O because of CM (sorry TMI :rofl:) Thanks for asking!!

Vickie - remember what happened to Suzan last month - she got some bleeding and it ended up being implantation spotting - that could be what has happened to you as well! You are around nine days post ovulation, so that would be spot on timing!

Oh, good luck for getting a BFP!!!!

Thanks hun, like I said it was really light and two very very small dots. DH thought I was crazy to call him in and look! I'm excited by it but also don't want to get my hopes up to high if you know what I mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->