Vickie!!!

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
How much nrice did you give Hannah, did she have it instead of milk or aswell as? I'm so confussed!!!!!

I wanna know how it's going too!

Spoke to my mom yesterday and she said she fed all of her kids baby food at around 3 months.

I've got a little boy who drinks bottle after bottle all day.

I gave her a tablespoon of rice, last night she ate about half of it, this morning there was only a spoonful (of her spoon) left :shock: I gave her formula first and let her drink until she was done, in the mornings that's between 4-5 ounces. I took what was left of the formula and used it to mix the rice. (3 tablespoons of formula to 1 tablespoon of rice). Hannah was nowhere near the 40 ounce mark and honestly I don't know that she will be anytime soon but I felt that she wasn't satisfied with her bottles and she seems to enjoy the rice so far :)

Chase is definitely not satisfied with his bottles. So I will be putting him on baby rice earlier.

I just dont know what to do. Is it weird that I scared to wean her in case I do it wrong? I know what I'm doing with formula!!! She has 35oz milk a day but seems quite happy with it. I know she'd have something else if I gave it to her. Will maybe try a spoonful in the evening ............ in a couple of weeks!

do what you feel is best :hugs: the worst that can happen is she's not ready yet (which I'm sure she'll let you know ;)) and you won't do it wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->