video about conception

sarahincanada

Love my lil miracle
Reaction score
Im just watching this cute video about conception, its very interesting and had some things I didnt know regarding the sperm meeting the egg

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/programs/ht/qt/2816_02.html

anyone else got any interesting conception videos?

Im hoping this is going on in my body right now!!!

thanks for this it was v interesting.... it's amazing anyone gets preggers!! :wacko:

thanks for this it was v interesting.... it's amazing anyone gets preggers!! :wacko:

I know, I have never been pregnant in my whole life and cant imagine it!

just think, everyone in life started off with a bfp. pretty amazing when you think of how many there are in the world :wacko:

I know, I have never been pregnant in my whole life and cant imagine it!

just think, everyone in life started off with a bfp. pretty amazing when you think of how many there are in the world :wacko:

totally!!! i just watched the rest too - just miraculous how it all works - my wee brain is scrambled trying to take it all in wowsers!

thanks for posting :flower: fingers crossed those things are under way already for you!

:flower:x

Human recreation is seriously the least efficient process of all the mammals on this planet!

Rabbits do it a lot less than us, just that they are way more fertile LOL

that's funny, I have that DVD in my house as we speak and made my hubby watch it too LOL

Wow...amazing....thanks! It really is a bit of a miracle, isn't it?

"We are the only species of mammal that regularly gives birth in the presence of others."
I wonder if there is an instinct there, of wanting to be left alone while laboring....

Hmmm....I wonder how many women do/don't get waxed beforehand?

Hmmm....I wonder how many women do/don't get waxed beforehand?

haha good question! I own a spa and I know a lot of pregnant do come in before labour as they cant even see their private parts anymore!!!! I think I will definitely be asking my hubby for a trim :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->