viginal prolapse

mapha2

mother of 2
Reaction score
Hello ladies. I need your help. Is there anyone in the forum who has or had a viginal prolapse? What did you use to help it during pregnancy?did you have a natural child birth? My gyn is suggesting a pessary ring, will it help.
I'm so stressed

I'm sorry I cant help you with this. Have you tried googling it?

Thank you for your responce Mishc. I have, but google always have the worse case scenarios. So I thot maybe someone from the forum might have some personal experience

I've not had a prolapse but I did have very weak pelvic floor after my second child, so much so the front wall could be seen with a mirror! Well maybe that was prolapse I am not sure, never had it checked, just called the nurse and was told I need to strengthen my pelvic floor. I do the Mutu System. It's an online program and designed to strengthen pelvic floor and well as TVA muscles, all of which are affected by pregnancy. I no longer have that "falling out" feeling and if I wasn't pregnant, I could do all the jumping I want. Not sure if this is helpful for your situation or not, just wanted to share just in case.

Thank you so much for the info moter, much appreciated. Will you be going natural child birth this time around? Tia

Oh of course as long as that's how it goes! I try not to have any plans set in stone cause I know it change, but my first two were natural so no reason why not this time. And I'm keeping my pelvic floor and core strong with the Mutu this time so hopefully I will have better recovery next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->