Violet Olivia 6th september 08

AmysBumpNo3

Reaction score
just quickly nipping on to tell my birth story whilst the mad house is quite! lol

ok, so friday i had a sweep at 4pm, by 9pm i was getting contractions 10mins apart.
5am sat morning they dramatically changed to 7mins, then 4 then 2 within an hour. so by 6am we were at the hospital.
after they examined me, i was made to walk around for an hour untill i was 4cm dialated. so at 7am, id reached 4cm and i got into the pool. PURE JOY! took the pain from my back straight away!

contractions were sticking at 2-3mins apart and baby violet was quite happy staying at that for a while. i was handeling the pain easily untill just after 1pm. the pain was really bad but i didnt feel the urge to push much so the midwife felt the need to get my prune like self out the pool to pop my waters.

instantly i wanted to push so i had to walk to the next room to give birth!!! (dont ask why, its beyond me! i was frozen and shaking from just getting out a nice warm pool!!!) 3mins later, 2 pushes and a tad blow on the gas and air, and violet popped her head out, along with her right arm! lol after abit of panting instead of pushing she was finally born at 1:31pm weighing 7lb 5.2oz with a full head of dark hair!!

it totally shocked the midwife and she has classed the birth as spontanious! lol

i didnt need any stitches YAY! and was home by 5pm same day. no dredded wards to wait round in! woohoo!! i discharged myself which the hospital didnt like and arranged for my doc to see me & violet at home. doc & midwife have been and everythings great. she has a little brusing on her nose and eyebrow from her right arm being in the way but thats all.

violets a little angel. really loves her milk! and that right arm causes some right trouble still, constantly scratching herself and pulling her dummy out! lol i swear the devil makes work for babys right arms!

just want to say thankyou everyone for all the support and advise youve given me throughout my pregnancy. youve all been great and goodluck to all waiting mummys!

xx

https://photos-999.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v331/121/58/614376999/n614376999_1223676_1021.jpg
https://photos-999.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v314/121/58/614376999/n614376999_1230661_590.jpg

congrats hun she is gorgeous

Congrats hunni and well done you!!! she is beautiful!!! XxxX

Congratulations! She's beautiful

cant get over her hair!!

shes lovely!!

She is gorgeous, and looking nice and cosy in that second pic x

Congratulations! She is lovely!

was only thinking today about you :):)

glad your not still waiting... shes gorgeous hun!!!

And so jealous.... 2 pushes :) wow!!

Congratulations - what a fab birth! I want one like that!

Totally gorgeous.. Congratulations!!

Congratulations! She is sooo cute.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back