virus popup??

Babybump87

Reaction score
Whilst browsing the forum today. I got this popup and was redirected to another site. Would only go when I completely closed down the Internet.

Anyone else had this ? thanks

[URL=https://s61.photobucket.com/user/babybump1987/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-11-03-11-21-53_zps3kc7q4km.png.html]https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/babybump1987/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-11-03-11-21-53_zps3kc7q4km.png[/URL]

Seems very strange. Popup annoyances are usually ads.

The forum doesn't have a virus.

Do you use any virus apps/etc on your device?

Thanks

Thanks. I have scanned my phone using an anti virus and its brought nothing back !.

Will see what OH says later he is more in tune with these things lol. Thanks

I'll keep an eye on any other feedback.

x

Hey

Has no one else commented on this?. I have just had it again while browsing the grotto section. Ive scanned my phone and it shows nothing.

It only happens when I am on BnB which is strange .Not sure what's going on. Just wanted to update you. xx

I've had this today too. Just reading threads and get sent to pages similar to the one you posted and have to close all my tabs.
Anti virus on my phone doesn't bring anything up. No problems on any other sites.

I haven't had it happen for a few days now . What about you ladies?.

Can a admin shed any light on this maybe ?. Thanks x

Spoke to soon. Had it again just now. Browsing the grotto section !?.

Here is what i get fairly reguarly. Just got this a few min ago browsing the toddler area.

First shot shows the initial pop up which makes my phone vibrate and takes over my screen. I can cancel the top layer then the second shot is what you cant cancel away underneath. Only way is to full exit the tab and restart the browser from scratch.

Im on an android mobile device in UK. Full anti virus protection. Fairly sure i have no virus. Does this look similar to what you are getting?

Joy x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161120-175059_opt.png
    Screenshot_20161120-175059_opt.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20161120-175105_opt.png
    Screenshot_20161120-175105_opt.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 1
That's the same as I get. I'm also android and full virus protection, no problems on other sites.

I've had it too. Screen shots as above. Am also android in the UK. Ironically it popped up when I clicked on this thread!

Yeah thats exactly what I have been getting. Its getting annoying now!

We all seem to be using andriod phones too . I am in the UK too.

Strange.

Has Android had a recent update? Built in alerts can often be a pain in the backside and be trigger by an ad, a link posted somewhere (safe but ..) or even a ticker.

x

Just done a quick google search its apparently a scam. Caused by an app or widget?!. Been lurking around since 2013 . What do you ladies have on your phone's maybe we have the same. I have

wonder weeks
lilypie
flickr
photocollage
banking app
note to do

Ive had all these apps for ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads