Visiting from TTC :)

NurseMommyTTC

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Visiting from the TTC forum...just wondering how many cycles it took you guys to get pregnant? Thanks for your input!

With my daughter it was on our 2nd try. This one on our first try. I also had a mmc before my daughter and that one was a first try too. I tracked my fertility with bbt charting and opks. So I was pretty in tune with when I was ovulating. I believe that helped with our quick conceptions. Good luck!

DD was 2nd cycle after being on birth control for 6 years. This one was within 3 weeks of hubby getting back from deployment, so first cycle. :haha:

Good luck!

#1 and #2 within the 1st few cycles
#3, 6 months, ended in miscarriage #4, 2 months chemical pregnancy #5, 4 months but we had stopped trying and was pregnant the month after #6 was a surprise we weren't trying.

We were trying for 8 months (6 cycles) to fall pregnant with this baby. Our previous pregnancy we tried for 5 months following an early loss.

Thanks everyone! This is cycle 3 off the pill. The last 2 cycles I BD the day before ovulation but no sticky bean. This cycle we BD a LOT more including the 2 days leading up to O and O day. Fx it worked!

It took us 4 months with DS and we are currently up to 4th month TTC #2 xx

Two with my first and one with this one xx

My son took 5 cycles after being on BC. 2nd we caught the egg on the 2nd try but it ended in a MMC and this one is my first cycle after the MMC.

DS1 was a oops Surprise! so 0-1 month
DS2 was 18 months ( 2nd month with tamoxifen, follicle tracking and trigger shots worked)
DS3 6 5 months (again 2nd month with tamoxifen and follicle tracking - no trigger this time)

:)

DD was conceived on cycle #7. This one was a bit less, I think cycle #6.

Hello... WIth my first 3 cycles, came off the pill in November got pregnant in early February. This time started in July and got pregnant in July, so just one cycle, I was shocked! Good luck!

Wow, some of you conceived so quickly! With DD it was cycle 2 off the pill, and Im now on cycle 3 TTC #2 so im just getting impatient! I wish it would happen as quick as some of you!

It's taken me 6 months with each pregnancy to conceive :-/ x

I am in the unlucky crowd it seems :rofl:
With my son, he was a miracle baby conceived right after a miscarriage (It had taken 6 months to get pregnant)
With this one it took just about 14 months.

My body doesn't like to ovulate on its own.

Hiya with dd1 it took 32 months dd2 4 months ds 4 months, now ttc number 4, tried for 12 months now on a break until November, good luck xxx

I am in the unlucky crowd it seems :rofl:
With my son, he was a miracle baby conceived right after a miscarriage
With this one it took just about 14 months.

With #2 were you temping, using OPKs, etc?

I was using opks and temping for the first 6 months with a straight 6 months of no ovulation whatsoever. I was on Provera to stimulate menstruation in hopes of it jump starting my body. After the first 6 months, I was prescribed Clomid at 50mg with no ovulation recorded through monitoring and blood work until July when I was upped to 100mg and finally got my bfp in the beginning of August :) I also used Preseed for the first time that cycle. So I don't know if that helped or not.

Through the whole thing I was monitored closely. It just took a while to get everything working.

DS#1 was 6 months
DS#2 was 34 months and ended in a 2nd tri loss
DD was 2 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back