vitamin b ans soy iso ??? plz help

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
I am so confused on this stuff..... I read on another forum its reccommensed to take ..... 25-50mg of b6 and 100 mcg of ... B12....on another forum someone suggested a bcomplex instead...now i am reading my bottles confused.

B complex has 2mg of b6 & 30mcg of b12
Prenatal has 2.5mg of b6 & 8mch of b12

Can I take prenatals & b complex? I don't wanna break the rule of too much of a good thing is a bad thing. What do you take?

Also soy isoflavones .... Some forums people say don't take it if your cycle is less then 35days. Mine is 28/29 days but I ovulate .... CD18ish....lp is 10-11 days. I have read success stories of women taking them with normal cycles but I don't want to mess anything up. Part of the reason I'm trying to understand this vitamin b ordeal.

I am so confused on this stuff..... I read on another forum its reccommensed to take ..... 25-50mg of b6 and 100 mcg of ... B12....on another forum someone suggested a bcomplex instead...now i am reading my bottles confused.

B complex has 2mg of b6 & 30mcg of b12
Prenatal has 2.5mg of b6 & 8mch of b12

Can I take prenatals & b complex? I don't wanna break the rule of too much of a good thing is a bad thing. What do you take?

Also soy isoflavones .... Some forums people say don't take it if your cycle is less then 35days. Mine is 28/29 days but I ovulate .... CD18ish....lp is 10-11 days. I have read success stories of women taking them with normal cycles but I don't want to mess anything up. Part of the reason I'm trying to understand this vitamin b ordeal.

Hey hun...B complex just has all the B vitamins (11) which is good because they perform better if they are all present. A deficiency in one can cause another to not absorb correctly. If you are taking a good multi or prenatal chances are you are getting them all anyway but make sure it has the correct does of all the b vitamins. As far as excess my doctor told me all excess b vitamins (up to an extreme point) get peed out of your system.

I took Folgard (b6, b12, folic acid) plus prenatal. I would skip soy. It can mess up your fertility. If you feel you need drugs I would go to a doctor and have them monitor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->