Vitamin B Complex/Agnus Cactus

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Hope I haven't already asked this question but here goes!!! My luteal phase seems to be shortening. Last month it was only 11 days and this month it was only 10, although I'm not sure if FF is being completely accurate with me. Usually after a positive OPK, I ovulate that day or the next but FF is putting it later. Anyway, I'm thinking of maybe taking Vitamin B Complex and Agnus Cactus.

My question is can I take this both at the same time, and do I need to stop taking it after ovulation? I just want my regular cycles back. Someone told me that by having a short luteal phase, your body could get pregnant but by the time it starts to happen, my period is already starting to happen which means the pregnancy isn't sticking. I know that my boobs have been hurting a lot more over the last 2 cycles and my periods a lot heavier.

I don't know much about the angus cactus. You can take the B-Complex all the way through your cycle and pregnancy.

A lot of ladies have had success lengthening luteal phase with the B-Complex. Have a look here for good info:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...gthen-luteal-phase-increase-progesterone.html

Good luck!

Hi all! I am new to this site but spent the weekend reading most of this thread. I have a two year old son and have been TTC # 2 for 5 months. With my son, I didn't use OPK so I have no idea if I had a similar problem while TTC him but my luteal phase seems to only be 10 - 11 days this time around (I am using OPKs and basal body temps). Since reading this thread I have started on B6 100mg. I didn't start until CD17, I don't usually ovulate until CD20, CD21. I just got my positive OPK so I will ovulate tomorrow, which is CD21. Can anyone let me know their success with B6, how many days, months until it regulating your cycle? I am just looking for more information and more ideas on what I can do to help myself conceive baby number 2! Any info is helpful!!!
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->