Vitamin B Complex

TTCno2

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm new to this forum, OH and I have been trying to concieve baby No2 for 6 months with no luck so far. I have noticed that I have a short luteal phase of 10 days and a friend suggested that I take a vitamin B Complex.

So my question is do I take it throughout my whole cycle or just until I ovulate?

Lots of :dust: to you all

Use it for the whole cycle. My prenatal vit has the B vits in it as well as folic acid. If you aren't taking a prenatal, I would start. If you already are, then you can supplement it with a B complex and keep taking it the whole cycle and if you get a BFP ask your doc about continuing to take it.

I've been taking folic acid but not a prenatal. Which one would you suggest? My first child was unplanned so I haven't got much experience with this.

I'm just using the store generic brand. Walmart, Target, whatever happens to be near you and inexpensive. It was about $4 for a 60 count bottle. I looked for one with 800mcg folic acid (400 is the minimum) and vitamin A where 100% is from beta carotene. Other than that it'll have iron and b6, etc. I find mostly they are all the same with only slight variations on the amount of vits.

My drs recomended a prenatal when I was ttc - I was taking a target brand one. Wasnt sure if that is what the dr. would keep me on now - or if I needed a different one - and they said this one is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->