Vitamin b6 delay period & temp question?? Killer backache :(

oxfairycakexo

Reaction score
My question is could the vitamin b6 that i have taken this cycle have delayed my period by a whole week?!

I have taken a well woman multi vitamin which has 10mg of b6 (714% rda) aswell as another 100mg vit b6 pill daily. Af is now 7 days late, the bottom of my back has been in so much discomfort since friday afternoon (adrenal glands idk?) to the point where i need a hot water bottle/deep heat rub continuously throughout the day.

I have just started taking 2x 1000mg agnus castus these last few days too, in hope it will bring on af.

I have low progesterone (usually <2) and i read that vit b6 is good to raise progesterone.. but now af has gone missing and i am so confused! My temp this morning spiked from 36.06 to 36.38, surely it needs to start going down for af to come?! :(

If your progesterone is that low then I dont think your ovulating its possible the vitex made you ovulate , which is why you had a temp spike.

Can vitex really make you ovulate after 3 days of taking it? And you think that is maybe what the backache is, ovulation??? Thanks for the reply btw x

Could have helped things along . if your temp stays up you will know it was ovulation.

My temp didnt stay up, but i wondered if the clocks changing (uk) had something to do with my rise yesterday... who knows! Scan tomorrow, please stay away af!! x
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx152/oxfairycakexo/Screenshot_2014-10-27-07-57-37-1.png

I've been taking vit b for 3 cycles and it's failed to extend the time between ovulating and my period starting, but it might work differently for different people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->