Vitamin B6 for Luteal Phase, anyone care to share experience? Help! Lol

BreezeMarie

Reaction score
I had determined my luteal phase was 10-11 days and was concerned about the limited amount of time available for implantation, so I researched Lengthening luteal phase naturally and found that BComplex with additional B6 can help to lengthen luteal phase. I began taking both a few weeks before this current cycle. So far it has worked, I am now a whopping 16 days post ovulation(!!!)- per temping, OPK, and CM. Have begun some thick "spotting" today, but have never spotted in previous cycles, so this is totally new territory for me. I am curious if any of you have also taken Bcomplex and/or B6 and what your experiences were. I'm wondering if/when on earth my actual cycle will start LOL! Help please!!:blush: :shrug: :dohh:

I took just b6 and it too, 2-3 months to work i think (trying to remember) but only lengthened it a couple days. Keep taking it though.
And bcomplex is better then just b6. But i dont think you need an extra b6 if you are taking the complex

I just recently found out i have estrogen dominance disorder, very common typically unacknowledged thing, but it can also cause short luteal

I have found B complex vitamins reduce the amount of spotting I get before AF

It didn't help me too much, so my RE put me on Prometrium. This is also my second cycle on Clomid (last cycle was only 8/9 day lp.), so it could be the Clomid that impacted my LP defect more as typically my LP is only 10-12 days long.

I have found B complex vitamins reduce the amount of spotting I get before AF

Fyi, spotting before af and old brown blood is the biggest sign of a progesterone deficiency and/or estrogen dominance disorder. Something to consider.. A lot of REs dont test for this anymore and theres a lot you can do on your own to help this

I had every symptom of progesterone deficiency, they wouldnt test. Had a MC. Got bfp on iui with progesterone supps.

Took going to a naturopath to get diagnosed estrogen dominance disorder. Trying to sort it out on my own now before ttc #2 because it takes 18 months to get back into the RE

Thanks Mississippi. I've been thinking that same thing and have been considering naturopathy as I don't seem to be getting anywhere with docs.

Thanks for posting your success story. I already take a Bcomplex but added some extra B6 this month to see if it makes a difference. On Clomid my LP was 9 days. I will let everyone know in a couple weeks if it helped.

Thanks Mississippi. I've been thinking that same thing and have been considering naturopathy as I don't seem to be getting anywhere with docs.

Do your research on it. From what ive been reading its a very common cause of infertility and likely why infertility rates are rising. They pump hormones into everything now.

Im taking a bioidentical progresterone cream called emerita another good one is beeyoutiful but its only avail in the states so i cant get it. You take it in your luteal phase.

Also read vitex is good for balancing this deficiency but i havent started it yet due to breastfeeding. But it takes up to 3 months before actually doing its job

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->