Vitamin B6 successful in conceiving ?

babymoma89

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has any success stories using vitamin b6 to boost their progesterone And conceived while using that supplement . I have been on clomid and just had my 21-25 blood draw and my progesterone was still super low. Looking to find ways to boost my fertility while I wait for the dreaded which to show up so I can try again next cycle.

Hm I recall using a B complex to lengthen my luteal phase when it was only 8-9 days up to 11 when I was TTC my 2nd baby. And it worked for lengthening my luteal phase after 1 month and I conceived. I don’t know if that was affecting progesterone?? But it might have been! This time I took vitex after 2 miscarriages because I believed I had low progesterone and was estrogen dominant… no blood tests to prove that just symptom wise that’s what I thought. And the vitex worked after 1 cycle to keep baby in the womb.

Thanks I have been doing research and read that vitamin b helps with low progesterone which seems to be my problem . Was hoping to find some success stories

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->