Vitamins and Supplements to Help When TTC

littlegirl87

Mother of 1 little girl
Reaction score
I have done a little research on vitamins and supplements that might be helpful when TTC. I thought I would share it on here incase anyone else may find it helpful! There are some for both women and men! Happy Reading :flower:

Vitamin E
Men: Improves sperm mobility and quality, Reduces sperm defects.
Women: Increases CM, increases overall egg health, can possibly help lengthen LP

Vitamin C
Men: Prevents sperm from clumping together, prevents sperm defects, helps sperm become more mobile
Women: Helps with ovulation, thickens lining of uterus, increases progesterone, helps regulate menstrual cycles

Vitamin D
Men: Helps form a healthy sperm nucleus, helps maintain sperm quality and sperm count, increases testosterone which can help increase libido
Women: Helps with endometriosis and PCOS, boosts levels of estrogen and progesterone

CoQ10
Men: increases sperm motility, increases sperm count
Women: increases egg quality, increases fertilization rates

Vitamin B
Men: Better sperm development, helps increase sperm count
Women: increases length of LP, better egg development, help balance hormones, helps prevent M/C

Zinc
Men: boosts sperm levels, improves form, function, and quality of male sperm
Women: regulates hormones, helps prevent m/c, especially important during follicular phase and LP, helps produce mature eggs that are ripe for fertilization, helps body maintain enough follicular fluid for the egg to travel through the fallopian tubes

Vitex
Women: increases progesterone, lengthens a short LP, relieves some of the symptoms of endometriosis, helps regulate menstrual cycles

I had heard so much about taking certain vitamins and supplements that the Nurse in me wanted a condensed version of what each of them actually do to help boost fertility!

Hope someone can find it useful as well!

:dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->