Vitamins???

superp123

Super Auntie to 3 + 1
Reaction score
So I've been taking my prenatal vits like a good girl but I read recently that B vitamins are very important for hormones, DNA, protien and carbs, metabolism etc. etc. Today while at the pharmacy I picked up a new bottle of prenatals and an additional B complex vitamin.
I've just spent an hour trying to find information on how much is enough/too much. I keep getting all sorts of conflicting info... which is no good. Then I wondered if there are any vitamin 'experts' here on B&B.
Question of the day girls, how much B vitamins? Any thing I should be aware of before I start pill popping? LOL Any websites you've found helpful? Please help.
P

i have no idea...i actually being myself a bad girl !!! as i dished a longtime ago my vitamines prenatal etc....
now you make feel like i should take them again :)

erm i dont know as when i bought them once,i read it lenghens ur LP days and i defo didnt want that ! but if uv got it in the all in 1 tablets then just take one a day,if not think u shud maybe google it,or im sure some1on ere will defo know xx

It's not that I'm aiming to lengthen my LP per say, I'm trying to get rid of the spotting for 4days before my cycle is due. I'm hoping that the extra Bvits will help minimize that a bit.
I've tried to google it. I keep getting very conflicting info. Some say 50mcg of B6-B12, even as low as 1.5mcg and other suggest as much as 100-200mg daily. I'm just so confused. I was thinking this morning maybe I'll just alternate the B-complex one day then the prenatal the next day. That way I won't be getting crazy amounts of the B vits in one day.
Thanks girls.
P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->