Vitex and PCOS

Kota

Mum and Preg!
Reaction score
Does anyone take this to help with their cycles?? I've been doing some research/reading and it looks like it can help with lowering testosteron (sp) levels and regulating cycles, reducing mood swings, bloating, etc.

Any experiences??

Thanks.

Is the same as Agnus Castus. If taken, along with possibly Oil of Primrose, it alleges to make you less bitchy.

Lessened my cramps, to a certain extent. I used to get them for the full two weeks after (if) I ovulated. Would only get them for half of that.

hmmm not heard of this, but if my metormin dont work then I will try it!

Donna xxx

Is just a herbal remedy, really. Have been taking herbal sleep aids recently but they've done sod all for me. Agnus Castus seemed to, though.

Does anyone take this to help with their cycles?? I've been doing some research/reading and it looks like it can help with lowering testosteron (sp) levels and regulating cycles, reducing mood swings, bloating, etc.

Any experiences??

Thanks.

Congrats on your BFP, i've recently started taking Vitex/agnus castus was this the reason do you reckon for your BFP???

M x

It totally messed up my cycle, I now ov a lot later. X

OH no! I just started taking this yesterday...actually Pro-Creation by Dreamquest...heard it was really good, been looking for success stories on here but not having much luck!

Good lord, talk about bring back an old post!

No, I meant the jump from april to Oct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->