Vitex success stories. And Do you think it would help me?

Melts

Reaction score
I am looking into vitex and was hoping you ladies could share your stories about using it. Also I was wondering if you think it could help me conceive.
I usually have very regular cycles but they vary from 26-29 days and I have had about two or three cycles in the past 19 months that have been 30-33 days. Most commonly though my cycles are 27 days. I usually ovulate on cd 13 but sometimes I ovulate on cd 12 or 14 and I ovulated once on cd11. When I keep track of my basal body temp my charts look normal. I have been having trouble with ewcm for a long time. My luteal phase is almost always 13 or 14 days.

Hi, as far as I am aware Agnus castus works to balance hormones and regulate your cycle. I was TTC for 13 months before finally becoming pregnant on my first cycle with Agnus castus. My cycles were quite long and I often didn’t ovulate until day 22-25. On the cycle I fell pregnant I ovulated CD 12, I believe this is what made the difference for us. Your cycle doesn’t sound irregular so I’m not too sure how it would affect you, but it could be worth a try. If you are having problems with a lack of EWCM I would definitely recommend taking Evening primrose oil capsules up till ovulation, I’ve had great results with it. Good luck! :flower:

Thank you. I tried the evening primrose oil but only once. I should try it again.

after ttc for 13 cycles, I finally started on Vitex and I got pregnant the same month I started it... it helps regulate your hormones... if you're irregular it can really help you, but if you have some what regular cycles then it could possibly mess it up

syrlatc were your cycles irregular when you took vitex and how did you take it? I read that you can take it all cycle or just up until ovulation.
Congratulations on your baby!

i'm on the second cycle with Angus castus but there is some debate on the net as to how best to take it. some people take it all month long until positive preg test, some take it only until they ovulate and some recommend taking it then having a break during your period. ?? so to the ladies who used it successfully please let us know how you used it? Thanks :) x

I took it from the day after my period until my bfp. Were TTC again and im taking 1200mg from the day after AF finishes till it starts again. I would give the EPO another try, most herbal things take around 3 months to build up inthe system. :flower:

Im taking Vitex as well. First month on it and I take 1000mg a day which is two 500mg capsules of the powder.
I am taking it everyday. Don't know how its helping until later on. :)

I'll definitely have to check out this evening prim oil!

When people say they have issue with ewcm, should it be completely clear or have some colour to it? Often when trying to artificially inseminate, if we've checked the cervix, the mucus around ovulation day isn't clear its white and blocks the view to anywhere... sorry tmi, but is this normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->