Vivid Dream :(

E

emilyrose.x

Had a MC on 18th Dec 2010 at 6 weeks.. had my first af since MC and am on CD19 .. due on 28th Feb.. So excited to be trying again but so so scared il MC again :( It was the first time i had ever been pregnant..

Had a vivid dream last night that i was pregnant with twins and i ended up miscarrying, woke up crying.. I work in finance department of hospital and when i was walking through the hospital corridor 2 doctors walked past and said "We have got to make sure these twins are delivered" .. i couldnt believe how weird it was..that was this morning at 8.45am and since i heard that i cant stop thinking about our angel :( :(
I really cant wait too be pregnant again but il always be thinking about our first baby that we never got to meet :(

Arggg, emotions all over place today!! Sorry ladies but just needed to get that off my chest :(
x

This song reminds me of you baby..never forgotton <3 x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWgDvr0jXlY

awww :( dreams are sometimes based on fears and also things that happen in ur life and future. ive had some crazy ones lately about grizzly bears and winning lottery also miscarriages :( chin up x

When I was 20 I had a miscarriage and for months after I had horrible vivid dreams of me being covered in blood, (TMI I know I'm sorry) But I believe it's a perfectly natural way of your mind trying to process what's happened. It does get easier. :hugs:

Thanks ladies, i know it was so out of the blue.. i have been fine lately, back to my normal self , obviously i will never forget what happened but i just found it so strange as nothing that day or the week could have influenced it? :( i had another bad dream last night, me and my OH had a massive arguement.. weird how realistic they are? just confused me and upset me :( hope you too ladies are ok :hugs: xx

:hug: Em. Remember I had a mini-breakdown when I went for my smear on Monday. It's completely normal to feel all over the place.

Like Amber Lynn says, dreaming is a completely normal way of processing things. This is all part of your mind and body healing.

Pip x

Awww Em :hugs:

I had a dream that I was heavily pregnant and ready to deliver when they x-rayed (?) my bump and found baby had a weeping and deformed foot - odd I know.

It came from nowhere, just my sick imagination I guess. Horrid.

Pip & Puppycat :hugs:
thanks sweeties.. just really confused me..last night another vivid dream about it being very dark and late and people started disapearing? :wacko: wtf? :( :hugs: too you both xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->