Vivid dreams in the TWW

c beary 83

Reaction score
Is it a sign :shrug:

I have had some very vivid dreams - one on the day of ovulation, on 3dpo, 5dpo and this morning.

I don't usually remember my dreams so hoping it is a sign :winkwink:

Of course it could just be with me having disturbed sleep with my cold :dohh:

I've been having vivid dreams too and I'm 12DPO. It's really strange, but I don't want to waste £8 on a FRER in case it's a BFN so I'm waiting for my ICs to arrive first! Maybe there will be more hormone by then, it makes sense to me ;) baby dust to you!!

Good luck! I've got some IC's so might start testing tomorrow :haha:

Im with you on dreams, I posted this in my regular thread but I will post it here as well

Had a dream last night(having to write it out for future ref)....in the dream I woke up and said "im finally going to take the test". I have a first choice test that has been in my draw for maybe 2-3 weeks now. So in the dream I seen myself peeing in a cup took the test out the draw took the dropper and put 4-5 drops and as the pee went across two lines formed, then one of those papers from the doctor that was saying I was pregnant appeared in my hand(it actually said 100% pregnant lol). I remember almost crying and text OH and said omg we're pregnant and woke up as I ran out the door to go buy a frer...it just all seemed so real.

But maybe 2 days ago I had dream I went to the toilet wiped and seen some bleed so could have been an af dream..just a few more days to see which one is true. :)

Im with you on dreams, I posted this in my regular thread but I will post it here as well

Had a dream last night(having to write it out for future ref)....in the dream I woke up and said "im finally going to take the test". I have a first choice test that has been in my draw for maybe 2-3 weeks now. So in the dream I seen myself peeing in a cup took the test out the draw took the dropper and put 4-5 drops and as the pee went across two lines formed, then one of those papers from the doctor that was saying I was pregnant appeared in my hand(it actually said 100% pregnant lol). I remember almost crying and text OH and said omg we're pregnant and woke up as I ran out the door to go buy a frer...it just all seemed so real.

But maybe 2 days ago I had dream I went to the toilet wiped and seen some bleed so could have been an af dream..just a few more days to see which one is true. :)

That was one of my dreams! Except I thought it was an implantation bleed :haha:

Lol now that's a vivid dream for you when you can recall it haha, but I have noticed when I have these vivid dreams I wake up hot. Like take everything off hot but no sweats lol

Now I have had some nightmares too haha like I had a dream that I was in a hotel/ hospital with ghosts that were trying to kill me lmaooo.

But as for the bleeding dream I had it 2 separate nights but both the same dream of going to the toilet wiping and seeing blood, wake up run to the bathroom and nothing

It is scary isn't it. One of my dreams was about baked beans (which I hate). That tormented me for the rest of the day! If I think about it now it makes me shudder :haha:

Baked beans haha, being from the south I love baked beans...well not all cause they have diff flavors. These dreams can be so real you think its happening for real. I was so happy I finally worked up the courage to take that test lol, but nope its still in my draw in the spot for almost 3 weeks now

Baked beans haha, being from the south I love baked beans...well not all cause they have diff flavors. These dreams can be so real you think its happening for real. I was so happy I finally worked up the courage to take that test lol, but nope its still in my draw in the spot for almost 3 weeks now

Well let's hope you get to use it this month and it's positive!

When I was pregnant with my son I had very vivid dreams from the moment I conceived! I kept on dreaming of babies, and baby boys and giving birth. Im currently in the TWW and haven't had that symptom :(

I'm 2DPO today and last night had a super vivid dream about a turtle, which is apparently a symbol of motherhood and fertility! So there ya go!

I often have vivid dreams, but this one was especially intense!

Hope it is a good sign for you!

I had another one last night. Never had so many in the TWW that I've noticed before!

Im still having em as well lol...had one the day before yesterday me and OH was lying in bed and I was big and pregnant apparently baby was trying to come out directly through my stomach lol

Im still having em as well lol...had one the day before yesterday me and OH was lying in bed and I was big and pregnant apparently baby was trying to come out directly through my stomach lol

Wow! That sounds quite vivid! Definitely a sign :dust:

I always have vivid dreams - but this 2WW has been especially crazy.

Lots of sex dreams, and then a BFP dream (woke up and tested BFN) and then early this morning I had a dream that Robin Williams and I were arguing...? :shrug: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->