VV Faint Positives on IC's

natasha82

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i've been getting very very faint positives on IC's hpt's and Wilkinsons own cheap hpt's strips. My OH says he can't see anything on them though. :shrug: and i should stop trying to make something there that isn't!

When i use a better test, like a Superdrug one or the horrible Clearblue one, they don't show any line. I'm fed up with it now. I'm 13 dpo so would have thought something would be showing on these tests by now.

So has anyone else got really faint lines on IC's but nothing on more expensive hpt's? Did you go on to get bfp's?

dont panic hun!
when was your AF due?
ive known some girls on here to be 2 weeks past af before they got there bfp!
everyone is different X

dont panic hun!
when was your AF due?
ive known some girls on here to be 2 weeks past af before they got there bfp!
everyone is different X

Thanks, i don't know when my period is due because it came about 5 days early last month. I know it is due between tomorrow and Sunday but IDK really. I used to be around 28 days but since i started tracking it that went out the window lol. I'm on cd23.

I'd say hang in there, wait it out and hope AF doesn't show!! Is your period generally pretty regular with the exception of last month? It sounds like waiting might be what you have to do at this point.

The waiting is horrid but at least we have each other in here to ease the stress. :)

I'd say hang in there, wait it out and hope AF doesn't show!! Is your period generally pretty regular with the exception of last month? It sounds like waiting might be what you have to do at this point.

The waiting is horrid but at least we have each other in here to ease the stress. :)

Thanks, this waiting has gone on forever for me tho, more like a 3ww cos i ovulate so early. I thought being 13 dpo would be late enough?

You know what? I thought the same thing and I STILL don't know for sure if I am pregnant!! I also had a very very faint positive, happened on Sunday morning which would have been at least two weeks past ovulation.

But I began bleeding yesterday (red, thick but not heavy). The bleeding has lessened to almost nothing overnight so we may be ok but I still don't know where I stand.

So I understand your feelings quite well! Here we are in limbo land. Sigh...

Hi everyone, i've been getting very very faint positives on IC's hpt's and Wilkinsons own cheap hpt's strips. My OH says he can't see anything on them though. :shrug: and i should stop trying to make something there that isn't!

When i use a better test, like a Superdrug one or the horrible Clearblue one, they don't show any line. I'm fed up with it now. I'm 13 dpo so would have thought something would be showing on these tests by now.

So has anyone else got really faint lines on IC's but nothing on more expensive hpt's? Did you go on to get bfp's?

I was the opposite, neg on IC and + on frer and cb digi. IC are supposed to be more sensitive though, but I couldn't get a + on their OPK either when I could on others. Everyone is different. Wait a day or two and test again. FX 4 U!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->