Vvvvvvvvbbbbbv vg

soozys1902

MUM OF 1
Reaction score
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If your waters haven't gone I wouldn't be worried.

Have you got a birthing ball you can have a bounce on or go for a little walk? That way baby will be pushing against your cervix and may start some contractions going.

My friend got to about 8cm with no contractions and pushed the baby out with virtually no pain. It does happen, maybe you are one of the lucky ones!

Don't walk too far on your own will you, he might pop his head out lol!

Im in the same position! i wasnt 4cms at sweep but 2-3 and def feel like my cervix is much softer and open now, so maybe 4 now, i went on the treadmill tonight, just walked for 15 mins, break then walked again at my own waddling pace... and got to stay indoors haha!

Id feel extremely good if i was 4cm and no pain!

Things will happen when they happen i wouldnt worry about it :)

May just start totally out of the blue again.

UPDATE

well girls my contractions started back up again last night :S they stopped yet again this morning and i was able to sleep through them last night, im just a bit crampy this morning. I checked myself yet again to see where i am......... ive never felt anything like it my cervix is right there and i could say its about 6cm dilated...... should i ring midwife to have waters broke or anything/????? its just the fact its right there and open. and its changed so much in just a few hours

According to mw's where i just gave birth yesterday, birthing baby in the waters then them breaking as best thing.
They wouldnt break my waters!

really hope things get going soon hun! must be so frustrating! :hugs: xx

have you tried walking? go for a walk and see if it stimulates anything?

Fresh pineapple is worth a try, as it releases Oxytocin, the labour hormone. Other than that, adrenaline can halt labour so keeping as relaxed as possible helps, as does frequent movement. Maybe time to jump in the bath or get a massage!? Good luck!!! x

how interesting!!! u are definatly one of the lucky ons babe! i hope things hapen for you and your body starts to let you know! def keep us updated!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->