w 9 - bleeding

amb_83

Reaction score
I’m 9 weeks pregnant so fairly early. This morning i started to bleed, it was quite heavy at first and then calmed down in the evening. Still bleeding though. I had so so many chemicals, but always 3-4 weeeks earlier. Just my luck to reach w 9 and misscarry :dohh:
Does anyone have any experience from that? Good or bad..

I’m so sorry hun,a lot of women on here have good outcomes with bleeding so I hope u become one of them,the only way to know for sure is to tell ur dr and get a scan at epu,I really hope everything is ok for u xx

Has the bleeding stopped? Have they got any idea what’s the cause?

I hope the bleeding stops soon and everything is OK :hugs:

The bleeding hasn’t stoped but it’s much lighter than yesterday. I called my dr and she said she could see me this afternoon. I want it to be alright so much but something tells me it’s over.

Please keep us updated. Fx that all is ok!

I'm glad it's got lighter. I hope your doctor can help.

I've known quite a few friends who have bleed during the pregnancy and all was well. Thinking of you :hugs:

Thinking of u,if the bleeding isn’t accompanied by pain that’s a good sign,hoping for the best for u xx

I have had some form of bleeding early on in all 3 of my pregnancies, wishing you all the best x

Good luck hun :hugs:. I hope everything ends up alright. Please update us all when you can.

Oh no. My first baby I lost at 11 weeks and that started with very very heavy bleeding then clots and pain.
Many womon on here have bleeding in the first tri tho and it all turn out ok.
I had a small bleed with my last pregnancy at 12 to 13 weeks and thought it was all over because anytime I've bled in pregnancy it's always because of misscarrying but I went for a emergency scan at the early pregnancy unit and baby was fine.
He is 4 weeks old now so bleeding doesnt always mean bad news.
Really hope and pray ure scan goes well hon.

I met a lovely dr today. She could see a lot of coagulated blood but she could also see a a healthy heartbeat :) and measured it to 8+6 which sounds alnost spot on.
She did point out that she couldn’t say for sure that it wasn’t the start of a misscarriage but it could also be that my body takes care of the blood.
A little bit uncertain about everything but at least for now I know my baby is alive and has grown just like it should.
Thank you so much to all you lovely ladies that has answerd so many sweet things. It means alot :hugs:

I'm so happy to hear good news!!! A healthy heartbeat is a fantastic sign that everything is ok!!!

I just welled up reading that,I’m so pleased for u hun,so happy it’s good news xx

I’m so glad it turned out ok and heartbeat still going strong!

Hi! Just wanted to encourage you.

I had a MC before my bub and it started with light bleeding, went in to get checked and bub was already gone

After that with my next pregnancy I had heavy heavy bleeding on at least 5 occasions between 6 and 12 weeks and went in each time and baby was fine, they never could tell what caused the bleeding, though one Dr thought it could be a minor placental abruption.
But I went on to have a healthy baby so it definitely happens!

Thanks for sharing the good news! I can totally relate to your concern. I’ve had bleeding and my doc couldn’t figure out what was wrong. Yes, a healthy heartbeat is a good sign and I’m sure yours is a strong baby. I’m so happy for you. Wishing you all the best for a safe and healthy pregnancy. Hugs & prayers! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->