Wa-hey! Please excuse me for being proud! xxx

alio

Reaction score
HV saw Fin today. He's just short of 3 months and has been chattering and copying our speech for weeks now. I mean proper copying, he listens, waits and copies what we say (obviously not like 'supercalifrajalisticexpealidocious')!!! HV said he's the most vocally developed and alert baby she's come across in working with babies!!! I'm really proud. Plus he's sitting up and almost rolling onto his front. Aww.....

Sorry girls,I just felt proud today. Here's to our lovely little boys and girls!! Yay!!!

Awww wow..... make no wonder your so proud. Well done Finlay xx

wow sitting up at just 2 1/2 months is something to be proud of well done little fella x

Thank you so much girls. You are lovely. xx

yaaay fin!!! What a smart lil guy!

Thats great! I love having convo's with my lO as well. And big congrats on the sitting up! I'm jealous

WOW :) well done, Im jealous on the sitting up jacob can only manage 5 seconds or so then loses strength and gives up, but we practice it everyday and its getting better, any tips?? :) XXX

WOW :) well done, Im jealous on the sitting up jacob can only manage 5 seconds or so then loses strength and gives up, but we practice it everyday and its getting better, any tips?? :) XXX

I think Fin just has a unnaturally superhuman spine. The paediatrician noticed it at birth.... He'll probably turn to jelly by the time he's 12, and stop speaking! I think they all get good at certain things at different times. Just so happens Fin's a gobshite! (In the nicest possible way! I.e. loves talking! Tee hee) xx

omg, you must be pleased as punch! Well done you two x x

Well done Fin! As if he can sit up on his own already, that REALLY early!! Way to go Fin xxx

awww... thank you guys.... xxx

wow, well done him. Grace can't even sit up on her own yet! but she's just lazy lol

Wow! Smart little fella! :happydance:
No wonder you're proud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"