Wa-hey! Please excuse me for being proud! xxx

Be proud of your little man, that's fab!!! And I was proud last week because Gabbi rolled over ..... by accident....but who cares, our little ones are growing up. (But not too fast please).

Do you find that Fin, and everyone elses babies, once they know what it's like to sit up, they want to be up all the time??? Gabbi does, cheeky monkey, she likes it when I sit under the fish tank so she can lean against me and stand up!!!! Climbs up me and gauks at the fish!

YOU GO FIN, top little man!!!!!!! Who knows, he might be a future Olympic gymnast!!!!!!!!!!!! You never know! Be proud honey and gush about him all you like!

(By the way, I love the name Finlay)

Be proud of your little man, that's fab!!! And I was proud last week because Gabbi rolled over ..... by accident....but who cares, our little ones are growing up. (But not too fast please).

Do you find that Fin, and everyone elses babies, once they know what it's like to sit up, they want to be up all the time??? Gabbi does, cheeky monkey, she likes it when I sit under the fish tank so she can lean against me and stand up!!!! Climbs up me and gauks at the fish!

YOU GO FIN, top little man!!!!!!! Who knows, he might be a future Olympic gymnast!!!!!!!!!!!! You never know! Be proud honey and gush about him all you like!

(By the way, I love the name Finlay)

Awww, thank you darling. Well done Gabbi!!! Fin's not rolling over yet but he will not lie down... he just has to be sitting up!!! Thank you for your lovely comments, i love his name too. Aren't all our babies super!! xxxx

Clever little boy Fin, well done!

Wow thats amazing, well done clever little man, no wonder you are proud, you have every right to be xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->