Waaaaay TMI question... funny, but still TMI.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by 2ndHeartbeat, Dec 24, 2009.

1. 2ndHeartbeat

2ndHeartbeat Jason 2y;Expecting again!

Okay you were all warned lol.

This morning/last night I was awakened several times by lool... ok I dunno how to put it... there was air. randomly escaping my woman area. lots of it. I googled this and all the answers I find have to do with "during and after sex, duh" but we haven't made panky in like four days... so it can't be that.

So yep. For those brave enough to have read that, what is the DEAL?!:shrug:

2. mamato2more

mamato2more Number 9 on the way

I get that sometimes..No clue what causes it...I think it has something to do with things changing down there, etc...It's nothing to worry about though.

3. KamKol

KamKol Mother of one

When you had sex a few days ago, some air must have gotten trapped inside. It just managed to escape a few days later...that's my theory lol. It happened to me too, but I wasn't pregnant at the time, and had had sex the night before. :shrug:

4. Sam9kids

Sam9kids Guest

Oh im sorry i did have a chuckle reading that!

5. lunarsea

lunarsea Mother & Expecting No. 2!

This happens to me too, haha,
    I can't seem to figure out why it happens, but since otherrs have experienced this, I'm guessing its normal

6. Oh my god I hate it when that happens, very occasionally happens to me just after sex :blush: its so embarrassing!!!

don't know why else it would happen though? xx

7. xpatchx

xpatchx Wife, Mummy and pregnant!

I get it lots in the night. A lot when we've had sex, but sometimes it comes out, and it's a lot lower than a fart. OH always likes to tell me, really loud, in public, when I've done it in my sleep! =D

8. Minstermind

Minstermind Well-Known Member

I've got air trapped in there during the oddest activities, like when I do situps it happens, or anything where I hung upside down (which I don't do much these days, lol)..think maybe just some position during the night allows it to get in there. Queef away! LOL

9. Sadie92

Sadie92 Wife,Mummy & TTC No2

i call them 'front farts'... i get them too... they are funny i must admit. The first time i got it i was in bed and had just done the deed... I thought i farted but it came out funny cos i was laying down...

It is embarrasing.. but very funny lol

Your not alone hun
    xx

10. fifie123

fifie123 Well-Known Member

i call them foof farts lol

11. Jadeyydoe

Jadeyydoe Guest

My body HATES contreceptives, When I started taking the injection I used to get this if I slept with my legs open, I'd just wake up and gusts of air would come out, once I stopped taking it that stopped happening, its weird :S

12. 2ndHeartbeat

2ndHeartbeat Jason 2y;Expecting again!

lol @ the use of the word 'gusts'.

Alright so it IS relatively normal. That works for me XD Thanks girls.