Waaaaay TMI question... funny, but still TMI.

2ndHeartbeat

Jason 2y;Expecting again!
Reaction score
Okay you were all warned lol.

This morning/last night I was awakened several times by lool... ok I dunno how to put it... there was air. randomly escaping my woman area. lots of it. I googled this and all the answers I find have to do with "during and after sex, duh" but we haven't made panky in like four days... so it can't be that.

So yep. For those brave enough to have read that, what is the DEAL?!:shrug:

I get that sometimes..No clue what causes it...I think it has something to do with things changing down there, etc...It's nothing to worry about though.

When you had sex a few days ago, some air must have gotten trapped inside. It just managed to escape a few days later...that's my theory lol. It happened to me too, but I wasn't pregnant at the time, and had had sex the night before. :shrug:

This happens to me too, haha,
I can't seem to figure out why it happens, but since otherrs have experienced this, I'm guessing its normal

Oh my god I hate it when that happens, very occasionally happens to me just after sex :blush: its so embarrassing!!!

don't know why else it would happen though? xx

I get it lots in the night. A lot when we've had sex, but sometimes it comes out, and it's a lot lower than a fart. OH always likes to tell me, really loud, in public, when I've done it in my sleep! =D

I've got air trapped in there during the oddest activities, like when I do situps it happens, or anything where I hung upside down (which I don't do much these days, lol)..think maybe just some position during the night allows it to get in there. Queef away! LOL

i call them 'front farts'... i get them too... they are funny i must admit. The first time i got it i was in bed and had just done the deed... I thought i farted but it came out funny cos i was laying down...

It is embarrasing.. but very funny lol

Your not alone hun
xx

My body HATES contreceptives, When I started taking the injection I used to get this if I slept with my legs open, I'd just wake up and gusts of air would come out, once I stopped taking it that stopped happening, its weird :S

lol @ the use of the word 'gusts'.

Alright so it IS relatively normal. That works for me XD Thanks girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->